cmcssc

CMCSSC MK17 Alpha TEST

Addon update,add MK17 STD S,MK17 CQC S,allow user to use the 100round C mag

Y1H90Fh.jpg

e2KZjjS.jpg

6lbVXlt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Using the Mk17 STD from today's update. The RHS AN/PEQ-15 merges inside the rail, instead of sitting atop the rail:

TW0MoFX.jpg

Cy9o96f.jpg

@Capt Ray: This RHS accessories combo is basically set up for AR15 type rifles it won t fit MK17 because gas system and top rail sits higher then for example on M4 and if cmcssc would move the slot, then the side accessory won t fit properly on rail. Basically don t use this rhs PEQ and flashlight combos on MK17 SCARs it will not fit them.

Regards.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bolo861 said:

@Capt Ray: This RHS accessories combo is basically set up for AR15 type rifles it won t fit MK17 because gas system and top rail sits higher then for example on M4 and if cmcssc would move the slot, then the side accessory won t fit properly on rail. Basically don t use this rhs PEQ and flashlight combos on MK17 SCARs it will not fit them.

Regards.

This RHS accessory works just fine on other modded weapons, such as the SMA SCAR-H.

1 hour ago, Capt Ray said:

This RHS accessory works just fine on other modded weapons, such as the SMA SCAR-H.

As bolo861 said,RHS and RH AN/PEQ-15 Top is a exclusive accessories align for some guns,not every guns can align with it,even RHS itself,I'm sorry about that. 

qAGxE6I.jpg

1U7RLZw.jpg

WelQLrb.jpg

4xsUT0C.jpg

7I38agv.jpg

1FLRrs0.jpg

DSlJXXZ.jpg

That's very strange, though, as I have mods where it does work. Well, if it's an RHS side issue, I guess there's not much that can be done.

Do you plan on adding your own PEQ-15 and other accessories?

2 hours ago, Capt Ray said:

That's very strange, though, as I have mods where it does work. Well, if it's an RHS side issue, I guess there's not much that can be done.

Do you plan on adding your own PEQ-15 and other accessories?

SMA's SCAR'S have a unique peq-15 light combo thats made to work with them. maybe thats what you are thinking of.

This is the Rainbow Six style MK17,in real life the SOCCOM didn't change the AAC Flash Hider style until now,I know AAC have many other smaller one,but SOCCOM didn't use them.

Like the MK17 Flash Hider,it also have the 5.56mm version,but MK16 SOCCOM use the AAC other version,Who knows why?

On 12/30/2017 at 9:28 PM, Capt Ray said:

if it works in other guns its purely coincidental. the PEQ on top does not actually attach to any rail, its just kinda floating in a spot that is supposed to look like its on the rail but only for specific weapons like the RHS M16 and M4.