Hi everyone! J cant move in buldozer, menu(F1) is bugged. Does anyone know how to fix it?

.exe path: P:\buldozer_x64.exe

launch parameters: -buldozer -name=Buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -disableSteam -noAsserts -cfg=p:\buldozer.cfg -showScriptErrors

Data directory: P:\

(j have mounted project drive )

That's because you didn't download everything from the link I gave. You need ALL them programs

ok, thanks for help, now buldozer is working, but j cant mark object. The arrow disappears after a second.

Make sure you have the right object layer selected in Terrain Builder. Or select "allow interlayer selection", but that can be buggy

I have the same Problem right now. 32bit is working fine and with TerrainBuilder setting, EXE file path of buldozer with P:\buldozer_x64.exe i cant move or select anything. and yes the correct layer is selected.

and the close button is missing on the welcome message of the buldozer Tools Help. can only be closed with esc.

I also tried to use the buldozer_x64.exe fron P:\patches Folder with no luck.

My last fresh P Drive setup with Arma3P is only some weeks ago

Don't use buldozer, link to your arma3.exe instead

ok got it. you need to move

• Dta Folder
  • Dll Folder
  • arma3_x64.exe

from Arma 3 gamedirectory to your P drive. I also added every dll from Arma Directory to P just to be save.

Then simply link to the arma3_x64.exe in your P drive

3 hours ago, Walkero0 said:

ok got it. you need to move

• Dta Folder
  • Dll Folder
  • arma3_x64.exe

from Arma 3 gamedirectory to your P drive. I also added every dll from Arma Directory to P just to be save.

Then simply link to the arma3_x64.exe in your P drive

You don't need to do any of them steps, arma3p removes all that rubbish to remove issues

6 hours ago, RoF said:

You don't need to do any of them steps, arma3p removes all that rubbish to remove issues

I runned Arma3P 3Weeks ago. Arma3p job is to extract data. What kind of issues will be removed during an extract?That makes no sense to me. Arma3P hasn't moved that folders for me. Good luck without that folders.

If you wan't to say you only need to setup Arma3P and link to a arma3.exe in your steam Folder-->didn't work

21 hours ago, Walkero0 said:

I runned Arma3P 3Weeks ago. Arma3p job is to extract data. What kind of issues will be removed during an extract?That makes no sense to me. Arma3P hasn't moved that folders for me. Good luck without that folders.

If you wan't to say you only need to setup Arma3P and link to a arma3.exe in your steam Folder-->didn't work

If you didn't have them folders, then you ignored errors arma3p gave you and presumed it had finished without reading the dos window