So i got this problem taking off where the plane would 'bump' (like hitting an invisible rock or something) on the runway when reaching certain speed making it impossible to takeoff. It occurs on RHS's Tu-95, TeTeTe3's Su-35 and PAK FA (forgot the author's name) , some Sabs' aircraft, HAFM but vanilla aircrafts doesn't seem to be affected including Jets DLC planes. I dont think its because of the runway terrain because i tried it on altis, stratis,and virtual garage all with the same result. Does anybody have the same issue or.. is it just me?

Original

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/212258-problem-taking-off/

Decided to move it here  from troubleshooting thanks to suggestions and how it affects only modded planes and i'm a noob in forums

Thanks guys, appreciate every help.

same here. seems to be an issue with planes that have been ported from arma 2. The scripted physics affecting wheelspin, damping and grip need to be added/rewritten in the vehicle cfg. (the wheels need to have the right diameter to travel a given distance with the number of revs the wheels make, if i understand it correctly from all the info i've read.) non the less... it sucks and I'm pretty darn close to a syntax error myself.