So i got this problem taking off where the plane would 'bump' (like hitting an invisible rock or something) on the runway when reaching certain speed making it impossible to takeoff. It occurs on RHS's Tu-95, TeTeTe3's Su-35 and PAK FA (forgot the author's name) but vanilla aircrafts doesn't seem to be affected including Jets DLC planes. I dont think its because of the runway terrain because i tried it on altis, stratis,and virtual garage all with the same result. Does anybody have the same issue or.. is it just me?

P.S

i dont know if this should go to mods category because the problem mainly occured on modded planes.

Thanks guys, i appreciate every help

Problem confirmed, couldn't get the Tu-95 to take off from main airfield in Altis, nor in the desert due what seemed like hitting invisible bumps. This probably should go to the mods section since this isn't a problem with the stock jets.

I have the same problem on my mod (HAFM) which causes my aircrafts to explode after hitting some invisible object during take off ... this topic probably must be moved to some other section as it is not affecting the default content, but as I found that also other modders facing the same issue, I've decided to post here instead open a new thread.

Here is a short video of situation ...

52 minutes ago, Αplion said:

I have the same problem on my mod (HAFM) which causes my aircrafts to explode after hitting some invisible object during take off ... this topic probably must be moved to some other section as it is not affecting the default content, but as I found that also other modders facing the same issue, I've decided to post here instead open a new thread.

Here is a short video of situation ...

12 hours ago, SteveStevenson said:

Problem confirmed, couldn't get the Tu-95 to take off from main airfield in Altis, nor in the desert due what seemed like hitting invisible bumps. This probably should go to the mods section since this isn't a problem with the stock jets.

Thanks for replying guys, i've moved the topic to the mods discussion section.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/212288-problem-with-taking-off/

• Like 1

@NoSirIamNotaLobster

With the Tu-95 in RHS it's because the aircraft was one that we had not updated to use physX wheels added in the Jets DLC

Next version of RHS should fix the issue now that physX was added to the Tu-95.

I would assume that some other old addons are inheriting wheel physX from BIS aircraft after they were updated in Jets DLC, without the necessary points being added in the addon plane model.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, da12thMonkey said:

With the Tu-95 in RHS it's because the aircraft was one that we had not updated to use physX wheels added in the Jets DLC

Next version of RHS should fix the issue now that physX was added to the Tu-95.

So you said that this issue caused because of non usage of physX wheels as on Jets DLC ? Can you please confirm that this issue was known to RHS and fixed by physX wheels implementation ?

6 minutes ago, Αplion said:

Can you please confirm that this issue was known to RHS and fixed by physX wheels implementation ?

Yes, we had the issue reported to us on the feedback tracker:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3848

reyhard assigned it as fixed after he added wheel physX to the plane in our internal builds on 6/12/2017. And having tested it myself I'm able to take off in the plane without issue in the current internal test version we have

Just now, da12thMonkey said:

Yes, we had the issue reported to us on the feedback tracker:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3848

reyhard assigned it as fixed after he added wheel physX to the plane in our internal builds on 6/12/2017, and having tested it myself I'm able to take off in the plane without issue in the current version

Sweet ... thanks for this info mate ... you save my day :)

I'll start adding the wheel physX to my aircrafts too ...

Today I played a mission from a demonstration of the Jets DLS.
It was necessary to land for repairs in Showcase Fighter Jets.
The plane got a bank in the left side, landing on the airfield - turned on the autopilot. When the plane touched the runway wheels, the left wheel fell through under the runway. But when the plane stopped, the wheel again rose to the surface.