Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

Annoying Turret Crackling

Hello Guys,

I haven't really checked the forums yet but I kinda wanted to make this bug report as its one of the most annoying things left in a overall really great game status!

Its about the tanks or other vehicles turret sounds or rather the function/trigger. While the tanks turrets are not moving, everything seems fine. As soon as the turret starts turning and making a sound, a crack can be heard. In every situation, in every vehicle! No matter if a new sound file is placed or if its the vanilla sound, the crack is reproducible every time!

LJ

• Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 11:51 PM, LordJarhead said:

Hello Guys,

I haven't really checked the forums yet but I kinda wanted to make this bug report as its one of the most annoying things left in a overall really great game status!

Its about the tanks or other vehicles turret sounds or rather the function/trigger. While the tanks turrets are not moving, everything seems fine. As soon as the turret starts turning and making a sound, a crack can be heard. In every situation, in every vehicle! No matter if a new sound file is placed or if its the vanilla sound, the crack is reproducible every time!

LJ

have you logged it on the feedback tracker?

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

have you logged it on the feedback tracker?

Yap. And reported it. 

51 minutes ago, LordJarhead said:

Got acknowledged. Not sure if they're really doing something about it. 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127322

LJ 

Hmmm perhaps not.

"Hello.

Thank you for the report. After some testing it seems that in the vanilla game it is not that severe.

The cause of the severe sound might be either by mods or soundcard drivers/settings. You might want to have a look at those"

Thank you for the report. After some testing it seems that in the vanilla game it is not that severe.

wtf, its annoying as hell sounds like a broken soundcard...