Still no luck on Linux. Now faced with the same black screen as before but instead stating "Real_date extension must be running."

2 minutes ago, Timothy Franz said:

Still no luck on Linux. Now faced with the same black screen as before but instead stating "Real_date extension must be running."

delete these lines

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain/code/functions/fn_config.sqf#L136

136-148

1 minute ago, Timothy Franz said:

Was just about to do that after I posted that. I'll let you know how that goes.

yeah i added in Linux exception here

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain/code/functions/fn_config.sqf#L80

but missed that other line

No luck. After doing the removal of those lines get spammed with "Mission Apex_framework_beta_103.Altis read from bank." in the server log.

11 minutes ago, Timothy Franz said:

No luck. After doing the removal of those lines get spammed with "Mission Apex_framework_beta_103.Altis read from bank." in the server log.

Thats a general server setup issue. You've done something incorrectly with PBO packing or where you placed the edited file. Google "arma read from bank" for support.

Would appear its actually an issue in the "Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain" folder included. I just unpacked one of the PBOs provided made the changes to the fn_config.sqf file and repacked it from that and no issues.

4 minutes ago, Timothy Franz said:

Would appear its actually an issue in the "Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain" folder included. I just unpacked one of the PBOs provided made the changes to the fn_config.sqf file and repacked it from that and no issues.

the .terrain folder needs .terrain renamed to .altis .tanoa or .malden, and the correct SQM added.

1 minute ago, Timothy Franz said:

It's missing the mission.sqm

the SQMs for each terrain are stored in the folder titled "SQM". paste the correct one into the root, beside description.ext

Yea just realized that, sorry to many hours awake the little things are getting overlooked. :P Thanks for the help and love the work your doing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timothy Franz said:

Yea just realized that, sorry to many hours awake the little things are getting overlooked. :P Thanks for the help and love the work your doing.

ill put a readme.txt into that mission file for future build to take care of this sort of thing.

Due to time constraints (we're a couple days behind schedule) and risk of screwing something up, I'm not going to publish the custom base build kit until after holidays, so first week of January sometime. It'll take a couple days to get it right and there is always the risk of introducing more errors and bugs, so i cant really rush it. heading away on holidays in a couple days and dont want to stress about it today and tomorrow.

so we'll stay at 1.0.3 beta until then unfortunately. It is pretty much complete, so it is beta in name only, + 1 more patch to come.

in the meantime, here is some info for anyone interested in tinkering with custom base and stuff. Many things are interactive and scripted, the equivalent of using its init box in the eden editor, something to be mindful of.

Base data

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain/code/config/QS_data_missionobjects.sqf

Marker data

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain/code/config/QS_data_markers.sqf

Generated in here

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework_beta_103.terrain/code/functions/fn_config.sqf#L740

Merry Christmas 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OP updated with screenshots of custom vehicle & uniform skins available (on github) for use with the framework.

How to turn of restricted Vest and Uniform? 

Nice Framework fn_Quiksilver

• Like 1

20 hours ago, -XFIRE- said:

How to turn of restricted Vest and Uniform? 

Nice Framework fn_Quiksilver

thanks

there is no easy way at the moment. until we clean that up youll have to do a folder search for SQF commands like “removeVest” or “removeUniform” “forceAddUniform”. there will be ~3 file locations at the moment until i can tie it all back to 1 file

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

thanks

there is no easy way at the moment. until we clean that up youll have to do a folder search for SQF commands like “removeVest” or “removeUniform” “forceAddUniform”. there will be ~3 file locations at the moment until i can tie it all back to 1 file

This helpful thanks. lol i find the way for one day. and done with this.

I keep getting this message in the server console. There definitely is whitelist.sqf in the @Apex_cfg folder. I even copied the virgin version back and restarted, but it keeps popping up:

17:08:12 Roles assigned.
17:08:12 Reading mission ...
17:08:12 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:13 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:13 Roles assigned.
17:08:13 Reading mission ...
17:08:14 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:14 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:15 Roles assigned.
17:08:15 Reading mission ...
17:08:15 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:16 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:16 Roles assigned.
17:08:16 Reading mission ...
17:08:17 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found

etc...

On the client, the role selection comes up, select a role, click join... load screen comes up for a second, then back to the role selection screen. Meanwhile the whitelist.cfg message scrolls.

UPDATE: Startup parameter was -mod instead of -servermod. Whoops. Working fine now.

2 hours ago, acidus said:

I keep getting this message in the server console. There definitely is whitelist.sqf in the @Apex_cfg folder. I even copied the virgin version back and restarted, but it keeps popping up:

17:08:12 Roles assigned.
17:08:12 Reading mission ...
17:08:12 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:13 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:13 Roles assigned.
17:08:13 Reading mission ...
17:08:14 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:14 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:15 Roles assigned.
17:08:15 Reading mission ...
17:08:15 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found
17:08:16 Mission Invade & Annex: Apex Edition read from bank.
17:08:16 Roles assigned.
17:08:16 Reading mission ...
17:08:17 Script @Apex_cfg\whitelist.sqf not found

etc...

On the client, the role selection comes up, select a role, click join... load screen comes up for a second, then back to the role selection screen. Meanwhile the whitelist.cfg message scrolls.

UPDATE: Startup parameter was -mod instead of -servermod. Whoops. Working fine now.

nice !

also remember startup param: -filePatching

• Thanks 1

Example of the AI Medics system built into the framework, for use with the Revive system:

And an in-game example (skip to end for the AI medics part):

• Like 4

Hi Quiksilver Can i remove radio addons and use TaskForceRadio on play . i don't know location file to remove.