johnnyboy

Dead AI weapon disappears after Steel Pegasus update

I'm using KA weapons pack mod.  When an AI is killed, you can often not take his weapon.  You see it in inventory for a second then it disappears from inventory screen and from the ground.  This did not happen before Steel Pegasus update.

Anyone having same problem with other weapons?  Is this an Arma problem or a KA mod problem?  Any ideas?

KA has the best shotguns out there, and shotguns are critical to the mission I'm building.

• Thanks 1

I've observed the same thing with @lennard's weapons for Iron Front (the Lee Enfield) : I believe only weapons without a properly configured mass are affected (I'm guessing they're flying far away whenever the weaponHolder is accessed).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I can confirm this problem. I'm see same. 
Weapons disappear at me. 

Before I upgraded to TacOps, I've never encountered such a problem. 

BIS please treat this

On 07.12.2017 at 7:42 PM, haleks said:

I believe only weapons without a properly configured mass are affected (I'm guessing they're flying far away whenever the weaponHolder is accessed).

I can assume that you are right, because before the disappearance of the weapon I see his barely noticeable bouncing

I have experienced the same thing with the apex CTARS (CSAT 5.8 100rnd Automatic RIfle).  Running a shopping list of mods however. 

-k