iFoneX

extDB3 Real Time

20 hours ago, iFoneX said:

Hello, I have a question as to how I can make my mission that I am editing update to me in real time without restarting with extdb3 I saw that others do it, example:
https://gyazo.com/aa4fbff94c6fa3290cd29c9e2f4fe495

You don't need to restart extDB3 everytime you want to query. May I ask what you are attempting to do? Query wise? SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, EXISTS ??

• Like 1

what I want to do is be able to see what I do in the mission in real time without having to restart to reload the script, I saw how others do it but I do not know how to do the same @Heizanjs

So you want to display the REAL time e.g. UTC+0 ?

nop, if I modify a script code and press a button I reset it for 1 second and it shows the change

15 hours ago, iFoneX said:

nop, if I modify a script code and press a button I reset it for 1 second and it shows the change

I'm sorry but if you're trying to attempt to speak English, you're failing... Please be more direct of what you're trying to achieve e.g.

• What do you want to make?
  • What in specific to the system do you want to make?

You need to direct your replies in full English.. I can't make out what you're trying to achieve with this verbiage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think he wants code to 

9:UNLOCK
9:RESET
<insert commands to setup extdb3 for his mission
9:LOCK

This way he can edit code and then get extDB3 to reset itself and run the startup commands again, without having to restart arma.
Note: you could skip locking + unlocking extDB3 in this scenario, since security not really an issue during development.

There is also a test application for extDB3 for testing out commands / sql queries etc

• Like 2

I want to update the life server with a button and without needing to restart, I saw it in a live @torndeco