Danpanstan

How to make a trigger spawn/teleport units and props once a trigger has been activated?

I'm making a mission where after you activate a trigger, an enemy officer, several props (as in blood stains), vehicles and injured civilians will spawn to make a crash scene and then the Officer will escape.

How do I make these things appear once the trigger has been activated?

How do I make the officer make a careless full move waypoint after he has been spawned?

Is it possible to make a vehicle spawn in a certain rotation and broken?

If you want to move that predefined collection of objects to different locations, take at look at my script which does exactly that.  It will maintain the relative positions of all objects as well.  The video is annoying long (lol), so if you skip ahead about 3/4 of the way you will see objects copied from one position to another, with all objects maintaining their relative positions.

Just:

- disable the  simulation (editor attributes) for your unit/objects;

- make them hidden:      this hideObjectGlobal true     in each init field;

-place your trigger (BLUFOR present or else). Make it server only (as you are using global command)

Add in on activation field of the trigger:

{_x enableSimulationGlobal true; _x hideObjectGlobal false} forEach ((allMissionObjects "all") select {isObjectHidden _x && _x inArea thisTrigger});

works also with predefined waypoints. The path will start when sim is enabled.