@Tomo789 I'm looking into the issue. Thank you for the report.

• Thanks 1

v.1.5.9.5
- Fixed continuing Digging
- Fixed removing Eden placed trenches
- Fixed  fixed multi dig

• Like 1

v.1.5.9.7
- fixed digging Helping
- fixed glitching with long trench

• Thanks 1

My unit is having some troubles with the camouflage, we can't seem to add any to our trenches. We are using the Isla Duala map. Still, we are having trouble attaching camo. Is this a bug that is being fixed or are we just dumb? 

Additionally, we haven't been able to get the "help dig" action to work. Once again are we just dumb? If you have any "How-To" guides it would be most useful!

1) Isla dual has no Object configured for use as Camouflage. That`s why it can not be camouflaged.

2) That`s a know issue, it`s been worked on.

v.1.5..9.8
- fixed Chernarus 2020
- fixed trenche needing to long to appear (thanks @Elgin675)
- fixed height difference between Eden and build trenches (thanks @Elgin675)
- fixed various bugs
- fixed multi dig
- added french translation (thanks @Mysteryjuju)

24 minutes ago, [A] Salbei said:

v.1.5..9.8
- fixed Chernarus 2020

Out of curiosity what was wrong? 

2 of the ground textures had different file endings. _detail_co.paa instead of _co.paa

v.1.5.9.9
- Fixed ACE changes
- Add: Simplified Chinese Translation (thanks to @GoldJohnKing)

v.1.6.0.0
- Fixed: Simplified Chinese Translation (thanks to @GoldJohnKing)

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, [A] Salbei said:

v.1.6.0.0
- Fixed: Simplified Chinese Translation (thanks to @GoldJohnKing)

Will you be adding support for The Unsung Vietnam War Mod terrains in a future update?

10 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Will you be adding support for The Unsung Vietnam War Mod terrains in a future update? 

I will add support for all Arma terrains with next Arma update. (Or rather I'll add the first half, that grad trenches will then use)

• Like 6

v.1.6.3.0
- fixed removing & continuing Trenches
- changed stamina drain

• Like 1

Am i correct in thinking that the players position is used to evaluate the surface being stood on, and therefor if you can dig or not? 

If so, would it feasible/make sense to change the detection to be the surface underneath the model, as i have noticed its possible to do things like block concrete roads by standing on a surface next to it and angling the player offset to the road, which will allow the digging rather than standing on the road directly. Not sure if a change like that would make things more accurate, or if the current implementation is "you are digging where you are standing and building where the trench is previewed". Was just a thought i wanted to share. 🙂

Hey -ben-,

that's a great idea. To be honest, I have never thought about it, but I will definetly implement it in the next version.

P.S. Love your terrains. 

v.1.6.4.0
- added optional decay for trenches (suggested by @jones140)
- Improved trench placement on roads (suggested by @-ben-)

• Thanks 1

Something that I've always been quite enamoured with is the ability to add camouflage to your trenches. It's such a minor detail, but it does help them blend in a little.

Have you given any thought to allowing them to be further reinforced? i.e. 'add Sandbags', or something to that effect?

What about growing fortifications the same way trenches "grow" out of the terrain, but using the animation in reverse, as if the dude is placing sandbags and shits, while having a "construction" asset nearby close that allows the option to be activated. 

Is anyone else having strange behavior with the trench preview in MP? On our dedicated box, when someone is choosing where to place the trench the model is displayed but with the center position about 20m above ground level, causing for a brief moment until it is placed a giant dirt or grass wall.

I would have thought this would have been reported fairly quickly if everyone was running into it.  

Yeah I had some of my community members report this to me over the weekend (community Server manager).

Yep - we're seeing the same thing - sometime giant trenches while they are still in the process of being dug

We are seeing giant trenches at the start of digging, then it dissappears until the dirt itself starts popping out of the terrain