Sign in to follow this  
Sentado

Object Builder viewports acting erratically with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hi, 

I would like to introduce my problem, a few weeks ago I downloaded the arma3 tools, and installed it on my new pc properly. Every thing was fine except when I try to rotate the camera it was like really slow and laggy. I´ve been working in OB since 1 year on my other pc and I have never experimented something like that. So I just gived up and started working on my old pc again, but today when opened the OB it appeared the issue. It is really anoying, is nothing with my mouse. It feels like if I was rotating the camera but really slow but actually my hand is moving really fast to try focus the object. When texture is activated it is impossible to move, only works going up/down , left ect, but nothing with rotation. It happens even without any object loaded. I have try to uninstall several times and nothing works.

Here you have what im talking about, I´ve tried uninstall several times but still remains the problem.

https://i.gyazo.com/94d14c10acbac909dc39b09ce5fcb34f.mp4

I actually know this problem is involving lots of users. We need to get it solved as soon as possible, is impossible to work this way. It also has been reported on: 

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127168

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Same. 

And Addon Builder does not open anymore even when reinstalled... could also be caused by smth different of course.

Still got this issue - Does anyone know of a workaround? There seem not too many people affected by this ...

did you try to run OB/the exe in win 7 compatibility mode yet?