KBcQ3iU.png

Today (03-12-17ESP) (12-03-17ENG) i am releasing my second campaign, developed with Marcin S.

The entire creation of the campaign took 23 days (testing, finding sounds, adding extras, fixing glitches, testing, fixing the story and etc). 

Information about the campaign:

• About:

_ The campaign is based in the conflict of 1985 (Campaign Cold War Crisis), BUT! played from the side of the Resistance. We will have meeting with the main characters of well known campaign "CWC", as David, James, Robert, Sam, Blake, Drill Sergeant, David's Squadron, and etc. The campaign will show the most important parts of the conflict, since day zero until the end of the war (on everon). 

• Playable Characters
  1.  -Lukas Bocek (Corporal) [10 Missions]
  2.  -Ian Stoyan  (Commander in Chief) [1 Mission]

• Missions and Cutscenes:
  1. -11 Missions
  2. -12 Cutscenes (Couting pre-missions cutscene)

• Easter Eggs:
  1. -4 Easter Eggs

• Idioms:
  1. Español
  2. English

• Tips:
  1. -Stay near your team leader always.
  2. -Keep your temmates alive
  3. -Don't disobey orders (really important) (you will end dead or the mission will end ASAP)
  4. -Play by the rules, and stay sharp all the time.
  5. -Your actions will define the ending (not always)
  6. -Be patient in some missions, or you will be forced to be patient!
  7. -Go to Options > Audio Options and set your Effects and Radio in 9.6 and Music at 8.3 (optional)
  8. -You will do time-jumps! One mission can be in May 2 and other in Jun 9, same with some cutscenes. Black screens between radios or chats means that a time lapse has passed (minutes or hours)
  9. -In the 1985/CWC the dates and time are wrong or mixed, the real ones are in the notes. 
  10. -If you are interested in read the notes with music, you must check your notepad in this way: > Plan >Team >Gear >Notes. 
  11. -PARA LOS QUE HABLAN ESPAÑOL / SPANISH SPEAKERS: Algunas misiones tuvieron problemas con " Ñ ' ¡ ¿ " así que tuve que remover algunas tildes y demás, pero es entendible de todas maneras, después pasé algunos stringtables a UFT-8 así que las últimas andan sin problemas de ortografía.

tpO60PY.png

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/55wk11bx1bic491/Fighter 1985 RELEASE Day 3 Month 12 Year 2017.rar

ADDONS NEEDED: EditorUpdate102; ↓

ABOUT OTHER ADDONS: Is not recommended play the campaign with addons or mods, if you want to do it, at your own risk of end glitched. 

ABOUT VERSION: IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.99, lower or higher can give you glitches.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on the release! I'm now downloading this campaign and I can't wait to get a taste of some good old OFP!

• Like 1

Just when I thought there wouldn't be anything new... OUT OF NOWHERE A NEW CAMPAIGN!!! All I need now is a good escape single player mission ("The Great Escape" mission was pretty bugged out for me).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kalle M. said:

Congratulations on the release! I'm now downloading this campaign and I can't wait to get a taste of some good old OFP!

Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Just when I thought there wouldn't be anything new... OUT OF NOWHERE A NEW CAMPAIGN!!! All I need now is a good escape single player mission ("The Great Escape" mission was pretty bugged out for me).

Indeed.

I don't know that mission but if you send it to me i can try to fix it (if the file mission is not blocked)

9 minutes ago, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

Thank you! 

Indeed.

I don't know that mission but if you send it to me i can try to fix it (if the file mission is not blocked)

Here you go! 

The mediafire link is weird, it says "Generating new download key" and i wait 5 to click that button and it just resets. I don't know that link is working for me or am i doing something wrong.

Since this is bouring may i please convert this to RCWC ????

On 3/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, brusher16 said:

Since this is bouring may i please convert this to RCWC ????

If you have converted it by now, would you share it with me?