lolmit

How to finish 'Capture warlock mission'

Hey,

After the mission changed to 'Defend your self' I have killed all(two) the viper marksman and i still stuck at this mission which i desperately dont know how to finish .

I am scanning all the mission site maybe i missed some syndicat fighter , But i cant find nothing .

I will be more then glad if someone be able to help me.

Thanks in advance :)

You mean the 3rd mission, Heart of Darkness? You just need to kill all of the Viper operatives and it'll auto finish. You don't have to kill all of the Syndikat insurgents; in fact, there's even an achievement for not getting spotted/avoiding all contact with them.

If it still doesn't complete then you'll just have to restart unfortunately.

3 hours ago, drebin052 said:

You mean the 3rd mission, Heart of Darkness? You just need to kill all of the Viper operatives and it'll auto finish. You don't have to kill all of the Syndikat insurgents; in fact, there's even an achievement for not getting spotted/avoiding all contact with them.

If it still doesn't complete then you'll just have to restart unfortunately.

Hey,

Yes i did meant for the third mission heart of darkness.

How many viper marksman there is? I killed two of them and still no mission complete.

There's a lot more than just two. If I recall correctly, there's about seven or eight in total that you need to kill. You should be able to find them all by locating the source of the IR lasers (make sure you toggle night vision on).

On 03.12.2017 at 6:24 PM, drebin052 said:

There's a lot more than just two. If I recall correctly, there's about seven or eight in total that you need to kill. You should be able to find them all by locating the source of the IR lasers (make sure you toggle night vision on).

total 4 viper - 2 snipers shooting from far away and two of them entering into the village. vipers in the village are good hiding.