Sign in to follow this  
yxpoh

[SOLVED] BIS_fnc_respawnTickets with the Module for Dedicated Servers

Hi all. I am currently trying to make use of the parameters to dynamically add tickets to the Respawn Tickets Module so that players can adjust the number of tickets for their own session to control their overall time-frame.

Currently, how the game works is based on sector Bleeding rather than actual respawn. Basically when sectors are taken to a certain percentage, the tickets will start bleeding. So player respawn isn't taken into account for the reduction in tickets.

Module is set to 250 each per side, WEST, EAST.

I used:

// get the number from parameters

// somehow get the difference, e.g. 500 - 250 = 250

if (isServer)  then {

[WEST, _difference] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;

[EAST, _difference] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;

};

But it seems that under a dedicated Server, the above command doesn't seem to reflect on all players, and most likely only on the server..... though I thought the command is supposed to work on a global level.

And testing it out of the isServer if else statements, it resulted in additional of more tickets every time a player joins.....

So I was wondering if anyone is able to explain how that function works or if I have used the wrong combinations... or I should have used either just the module or the function command.

Thanks.

Okay. I somehow found out the problem from my own thoughts while I started the thread.... 

It seems that Respawn Tickets module and the BIS_fnc_respawnTickets doesn't coincides with each other on a server level. so to ensure that it's consistence on server and players, make sure you only have either one of it. 

Just for info,

I have removed the module from my mission and relied purely on the BIS_fnc_respawnTickets to set the overall tickets on both sides.

Hope this might help others that happen to find this problem.