dlegion

battleye initialization failed since TACOPS update

2 hours ago, jgaz-uk said:

A Number of players can no longer join any servers running Battleye since the last update is there a fix for this at all.????

The only solution right now is to turn off BattlEye on the server, losing its functionality including anti-cheat (thank God I have infiSTAR), server shutdown and restart (via BEC and FireDaemon) and monitoring and administering your server remotely via RCON... Sucks...

dont mix up the BE port with be RCON port which is a different thing

be port is the port where your server communicates with the be masterserver

19 hours ago, Grahame said:

thank God I have infiSTAR

hahahaha

also your Bans.txt will not loaded, so every Person you allready banned with Rcon is free now ;) 

But if you broke your Front door at your House, let it stay wide open.... what should happen? fix it a week later..... thx BiS

• Like 1

despite theyr "splendid" words on theyr "splendid" news page, is very clear they dont care at all about community.

Bis Spanners in the works;

Why on earth do Bis have to do updates that seem to break more than they fix! A3 was running fine & "if its not broke don't fix it" as they say.....

It appears that it will not work for me either at this point. I can take a working server, update the files and I get "no valid response" from my BEC.

After some testing I have it working on both 2302 and 5302. Reading an earlier post of changing the port to 2307 from 2306 and it working I tried the same. If you add 1 to the port you already use it seems to work. I also added the extra port in my port forwarding but the ports were working fine before for 2302-2306. I guess they reserved that port for something and didn't disclose it to anyone is all I can guess.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2017 at 12:07 PM, Grahame said:

I did read the changelog and assumed all would be okay since I had been using 2306 for BattlEye for my server on game port 2302 since they moved the port months ago... but no... neither RCON nor BEC could connect anymore. As recommended by a fellow server owner I moved the port to 2307 and it works perfectly... go figure?!?

However, for my second game server on my dedicated hardware, I am SOL... it uses game port 2312 (and now BE port 2317, which allows BEC and RCON to connect to the server)... However, after a few minutes clients are kicked with BE client not responding. Have turned BE off on that server until Bohemia fix... oh well

(And yes, 2302-2307 and 2312-2317) have been open ports for months and the servers worked perfectly before the 1.78 upgrade.

I could not remember who I read this from but thanks really go to @Grahame for pointing out that 2307 worked fine.

• Like 1

guys...its still kicking peop'le after 5 minutes of play.....HELP PLEASE!