Sign in to follow this  
jonekone

1.78 Is around the corner and we will be left behind.... Plea to get the 1.78 earlier

I quest it's time to plea the great god of Bohemia to actually release (read push build button) 1.78 version of Arma3 for the Linux guys... I mean after the hotfixes obviously :D but... well i don't know what else to say.

Okay, 1.78 released for Windows, and my Steam on Ubuntu is currently downloading 8.3GiB for Arma 3. Day one ports patch? Exciting stuff :D

Very exciting! =D Thx bohemia gods

Or possible.. not so good.. it started for a long time and it's reporting it as 1.76

Still downloading... It raised the download size to 11GiB after a while. Takes a few hours on my slow connection.

Done. Still says 1.76 at the menu though, and I don't see no new DLC so I suppose the big download may have been just decrypted Apex DLC?

After playing 1.76 on servers with 100 players...I want more a more! Please Bohemia, release compatible Linux version again!

Im waiting too for the compatible version again, also a better server browser will be nice the ingame one cant search servers with first person view only.

Arma3 is updating on my Linux Steam Right now.. 4.8 GB of data.. lets see if the Bohemia Gods are mercifully

edit 4.8 not 4.4