lennygo

Arma 3 does not recognise my HOTAS system

Hello,

Ive already tried contacting support. They tried helping but even with all the things that I tried that they send me... it didnt work. Even a complete clean reinstallation of Arma 3 did not help my Issue. Now im asking if anyone else is using the X55 Hotas system and has the same issue as me, or if anyone knows how to manually enable the HOTAS system ? This really bothers me since ive been flying in Arma 3 always with my joystick and it really isnt easy for me to just switch.

Best regards,

Grosse

I had problem with the X-52Pro and Pedals in ArmA II. The reason was that the HOTAS had more axis then ArmA II could recognize. Maybe thats the problem with the X-55 that has even more of them. The current driver update from Logitech (Saitek is now a brand of Logitech) and adding them one after the other was a solution. maybe it works for ArmA II the same. It turned out the old drivers produced security conflicts for WIndows Defender after the latest Win 10 update.

Well it can't be since ive used the HOTAS before in Arma 3, it only broke as soon as I used a programm called "swifty" to install all the mods from my MilSIM unit. It works in swifty my HOTAS but not in Vanilla game for some reason...

Im just going to hope somebody can help me ... im really pissed off atm...