SgtTibet

Game Slowed And FPS Is So Low

I played without any problem last night. Now I can't play the game because I can't even get 10 fps! Game can't load textures and buildings. I tried other games and they are normal. Is there any solution? 

more like a software issue, auto update?

And then the " HDD is full"

Last but not least, what are your specs.....

On 11/28/2017 at 2:07 PM, SgtTibet said:

I played without any problem last night. Now I can't play the game because I can't even get 10 fps! Game can't load textures and buildings. I tried other games and they are normal. Is there any solution? 

I boiled water without any problem last night. Now I can't boil water because I can't even get the water temperature to rise. Water won't heat up. I tried other kinds of water and they are normal. Is there any solution?

Cheers

Yeah probably something about my RAM or HDD. It happened today again then computer made some strange noises and it went back normal. 

On 11/29/2017 at 10:14 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

I boiled water without any problem last night. Now I can't boil water because I can't even get the water temperature to rise. Water won't heat up. I tried other kinds of water and they are normal. Is there any solution?

Was it normal water you tried to boil? What was in it? Try to boil water without mods.. 'Vanilla' water without any salt should boil faster. Also for best boiling water: just make sure you have the hottest stove with one burner you can get. Many people buy fancy stoves with dual or even quad burners to cook all kinds of different dishes, but these won't help boiling water faster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joostsidy said:

Was it normal water you tried to boil? What was in it? Try to boil water without mods.. 'Vanilla' water without any salt should boil faster. Also for best boiling water: just make sure you have the hottest stove with one burner you can get. Many people buy fancy stoves with dual or even quad burners to cook all kinds of different dishes, but these won't help boiling water faster. 

Yeah probably something about my hydrogen or oxygen. It happened today again then cooking pot made some strange noises and it went back to normal.

Cheers

• Like 1