I just got Arma 3 yesterday for the steam autumn sale, I played a good bit of arma 2 and a lot of dayz mod. I immediately asked my friend who actively plays exile how to start playing it and after the game itself was done downloading I started downloading A3 launcher and the mods required for the servers. Roughly 6 hours and 50 GB later I was able to press the play button instead of the download button. But as I tried to launch it I received an error message saying I couldn't load a specific Hummer skin, my friend informed me this is usual and I pressed close. Directly after, before anything that resembled loading into the server started, I received a notification that said "you are banned" I had no clue what the could be for. But my friend and I decided we would try another server as it was very late and no admins on the server could help us out. We have since tried 2 other servers and both also gave me a message instantly saying that I was banned without even loading in. I would be very upset if an issue with arma 3 is causing me not to be able to play the game I just bought. 

Thanks for any and all help.

1. this is not the support forum for random gamemode/server host x

2. you post contains no useful information (what kind of ban msg etc)

3. you bought the game, the game works (try sp/mp on official servers etc)... if you got banned on 3rd party hosts its your own fault.

7 minutes ago, yxman said:

1. this is not the support forum for random gamemode/server host x

2. you post contains no useful information (what kind of ban msg etc)

3. you bought the game, the game works (try sp/mp on official servers etc)... if you got banned on 3rd party hosts its your own fault.

1. My apologies I was hoping someone would know.

2. The ban message was as I quoted, ergo the quotation marks.

3. I wasn't pushing blame on anyone, merely asking if anyone could help as I do not know the reason behind the ban.

Ban messages can differ like stuff "battleye ban" "admin ban" etc + msg, thats the reason i asked for it.

Best thing you can try is to contact the hoster of this specific server (google hostname+maybe website or ask your friend if the server shows any admin contact)

My friend said no admins were on the server when I was banned, its not just one server either. It's all of them.

Tucker, as you have noticed the support here is a bit chippy. Both ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 basically suck when it comes to getting them to work properly. Ive spent more time fixing them both than playing it seems. And then you get the snarky responses like you did above. I wouldn't expect much more from BI as this has been the norm for some time. Very rude, not very knowledgeable and always putting blame elsewhere. I do wish you the best of luck in your inquiries though. I have no idea how to unban. I would definitely check with the servers admin for assistance. If it's all servers, it could likely be a battleye issue. Again, good luck getting help there as well. Please post your fix if you can. Regards. 

So, as had already been stated in this post, get in touch with the server admins. The thing is, if multiple servers are being run by the same group then your banning from one would likely cover all of their servers. 

And like yxman said, trying different servers is the best bet. Just make sure they're different (official/vanilla).

Contrary to what bludevil2k1 claims though, the support from the community here is pretty good as long as it's respected for what it is (an end user community). Almost everything I've learnt over 15 years on this series has come from here, ranging from basic problems with the game to help with scripting. And the game is pretty easy to get working. I don't know what he's got his knickers in a knot over.