Djoutlowd

Project SnowBacon - Police Database System

Project SnowBacon

I have been working on a Police Database program for the Arma 3 Community mainly for Life Roleplay groups. 

The program is still in very early stages of development but it moving along quickly. Project SnowBacon is a separately run program that is meant to run outside of the Arma 3 game as an individual program. It currently features a Login System, HIstory Search System, Radio Frequency Page, On-Duty Officers Page, Admin System, and an Online Users Page. As I said before the program is still in early stages of development and a lot more features will be added to the program.

zM0UFez.png

The Program uses an Online Database to store and manipulate data from multiple systems simultaneously. 

GfLNXiM.png

This is the normal user's homepage which allows access to all of the many functions that are going to be in the program.

Cnqjndw.png

The identity Search page allows you to do a search on a suspect to get information like prior history with the police department, if he/she is a criminal or if he/she has any active warrants.

It also features a suspect image but it does not currently function. It is a pre-loaded image.

kM3MYID.png

The Radio Frequency Page allows an organized page to allow all departments to be allowed to know the corresponding frequencies that they need to be on or if they need to contact another department.

It will soon be able to be updated by an administrator allows ease of access when it comes to changing the frequencies.

po5doM7.png

This is the Homepage for an Admin. The only different feature that it provides is the button to access the Admin Page.

oIfW5sw.png

This is the Admin Page. It doesn't feature much right now because the program is still in early development and more features will be added in the future.

sXpwpIG.png

This is the Online Users page for Admins. There are going to be more features added to this page to make it easy for administrators to get and change information for users.

Project SnowBacon still needs a lot of work and that is why I would like to get suggestions and feedback from the Arma 3 community to help make this program something special.

If you have any suggestions or feedback in relations to this Program please feel free to comment on this post or send me a message directly.

Thank you for your interest.

P.S.

The Codename is SnowBacon because I'm Canadian and you can probably guess the other part.  

• Like 1

Are you looking to work with other people, I would be interested. On some other projects that will relate with this as well??

20 hours ago, Steve-Skelly said:

Are you looking to work with other people, I would be interested. On some other projects that will relate with this as well??

I'm not so much looking for people to work with cause the main point of this project for me was to improve my C# and development skills. I was mainly looking for feedback for this application. 

• Like 1