Stephen Patterson

run script on any in game death

Hi

sorry i have had a browse and tried a number of things, i am making a mission with Ryans Zombies and i its all set up so if a zombie kills a player they respawn as a zombie... however i want it so if the AI kill another AI or a player kills the AI they also will also resurrect as a zombie 

any ideas will be great 

({(alive _x) and (side _x == east)

_polo_5_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_scientist_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_man_pilot_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_journalist_Fmedium", "RyanZombieC_Orestesmedium", "RyanZombieC_Nikosmedium", "RyanZombie15medium", "RyanZombie16medium", "RyanZombie17medium", "RyanZombie18medium", "RyanZombie19medium", "RyanZombie20medium", "RyanZombie21medium", "RyanZombie22medium", "RyanZombie23medium", "RyanZombie24medium", "RyanZombie25medium", "RyanZombie26medium", "RyanZombie27medium", "RyanZombie28medium", "RyanZombie29medium", "RyanZombie30medium", "RyanZombie31medium", "RyanZombie32medium"]; 
 if (_sidetarget == WEST) then {_x = "RyanZombieB_Soldier_BluforResurrectmedium";}; 
 if (_sidetarget == EAST) then {_x = "RyanZombieB_Soldier_OpforResurrectmedium";}; 
 if (_sidetarget == RESISTANCE) then {_x = "RyanZombieB_Soldier_IndepResurrectmedium";}; 
};

4 minutes ago, Stephen Patterson said:

bump

Please don't bump threads, its considered spam. As per the forum rules

hey,

you might want to play around with eventhandlers:

An event handler (abbreviated to EH) allows you to automatically monitor and then execute custom code upon particular events being triggered.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Event_Handlers#Killed

That would run the moment an object is killed.

regards,