noilliz

Aspect ratio / resolution rugged screens

Been googling for a bit but I have been unable to find it so far, so excuse me if it's out there.

I'm looking for the resolution / aspect ratio for the rugged screens texture's your able to apply

Land_TripodScreen_01_dual_v1_F

Land_TripodScreen_01_dual_v2_F

Land_TripodScreen_01_large_F

Cheers in advance!

Uh, I would say boundingBox or boundingBoxReal however, this will would return all of, including the edge part, not just the screen. I assume you are trying to find this out for a texture? You could open the default one and work off that, if possible.

For the un-initiated, when you say boundingBox or BoundingBoxReal, wtf does that actually mean?

At a basic level, it's the area that the object occupies in the game world. 

Seriously old thread but what I have used with a level of success. (i.e. the aspect ratio looks right)

2:1 is something like 1024 x 512

1:1 is 512 x 512

1:2 is 512 x 1024

Land_TripodScreen_01_large_F == 2:1 (1024x512)

Land_TripodScreen_01_dual_v2_F == the texture is 1:1 but for horizontal textures the bottom and top 221 pixels arent visible

for the vertical mounted monitor i have found the left 218 pixels arent visible nor are the right 206 pixels.

Hope this has been helpful

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, ozdeadmeat said:

Land_TripodScreen_01_dual_v2_F == the texture is 1:1 but for horizontal textures the bottom and top 221 pixels arent visible

for the vertical mounted monitor i have found the left 218 pixels arent visible nor are the right 206 pixels.

It should be 16:9 and 9:16 for the two screens
If anyone is still wondering, because i couldn't find the information anywhere.

Edit:

Nevermind i was wrong