I`ve got to say, that ACMAT is beautyful! I have been waiting so long to see it in ArmA, even tried to make it myself...Looking forward to your mod guys!

• Thanks 1

I can only agree, beautiful work. I wish you the best and thank you for sharing!

Merci beaucoup!

• Thanks 1

Nice to hear that OFrP : Operation Frenchpoint is still alive and kicking  😎

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:36 AM, R0adki11 said:

I am sure we will see updates soon™, remember addon making is hobby to most. So real life may have to take priority sometimes 😉

This x1000000000000000000000000000

• Thanks 2

w6usZUF.jpg

Hello there!

Although we had chosen to stop our communication in order to focus on the project without worrying about the noise from outside, we received your messages and comments and we decided to publish a complete overview in order to reassure you on several points: yes, we are still there. Yes, we are still working on the mod. Yes, it’s moving forward.

The Infantry Pack is finally starting to become concrete, and even if there is still a lot of work to do, we are for the first time closer to the end than to the beginning, and it’s something that has given us back a fairly substantial motivation.

Most of the equipment is finished, optimized and integrated into the game. We still have some products to create (bags, launchers, etc.), to optimize (vest pockets, various textures) and to integrate (transport vehicles). Our work on this part will then finally be completed and we will be able to consider a Beta Test whose conditions have not yet been established.

In addition to the elements present in the Infantry Pack, we have also developed a series of ideas, including ergonomic features such as the module allowing players to have a unique object in the Arsenal list and a customization sub-menu for it (for example to choose the camo on an uniform, the arrangement of pockets on a vest or the equipment on a helmet), but also a large cosmetic oriented part with berets, rank and unit insignias. On this point, all the weapons and units of our forces will be represented.

Finally, we have already begun to dedicate a small part of our resources to the next step: land armoured vehicles. We will try to create in parallel the transport helicopters once the Infantry Pack is published, in order to add the 3rd dimension in the travel possibilities.

We hope that this preview will give you a better insight into what we are preparing and may stimulate interest in talent looking for a platform of expression that focuses on passion, and therefore on detail.

Take care of yourself!

tyNoFHH.jpg

MXE3FYA.jpg

GBclg3b.jpg

HKlW0xz.jpg

gFDkBLT.jpg

Infantry Pack | Products

d4PP6Kz.jpg

LIPUdLw.jpg

rCU5eHe.jpg

z1VTKF1.jpg

qErl4et.jpg

pyrQoFi.jpg

9WKOZ9f.jpg

a7MRMKj.jpg

86NSVdU.jpg

Fpu95ZK.jpg

qSA4AZn.jpg

hr4ugq3.jpg

5mtQFoH.jpg

6D3nADs.jpg

DB3yGES.jpg

C7BEQUX.jpg

UmMp4RF.jpg

hkkPb5M.jpg

CxUGQNW.jpg

UN6Wvoh.jpg

Armoured Cavalry Arm | Preview

fjqQPDO.jpg

XL60pxJ.jpg

yXaGjX2.jpg

twitter_bouton_facebook.png twitter_bouton_twitter.png 

• Like 34
  • Thanks 3

49 minutes ago, OFrP said:

rCU5eHe.jpg

Kepi! hell yeah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A remarkable background work and noticed

Edited by Dedmen
Removed all bold. Violated rule 12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never thought anyone would make the Sagaie, wow!

Congratulations on all your hard work, It's a pleasure to see it take form.

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, Navalny for president said:

AMX-40 or Leclerc?🤔

AMX-40 never went in to service, remaining only a prototype.

Currently in French Army service there are only Series 2 Leclerc and Series 3/Series XXI Leclerc MBT's, Series 1 Leclerc's are in storage.

• Like 1

Salut l'équipe OFrP,

J'espère que le projet est en bonne voie, n'hésitez à donner quelques nouvelles aussi petite soient elles aux impatients comme moi😅. Bon courage à vous et bravo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi the team OFrP

I hope the project is on track, do not hesitate to give some news as small as they are impatient like me. Good luck to you and congratulations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello !

Yes it is. We will communicate this week with updates 😉

Thanks for your message.

OFrP Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Beautiful models, especially the S3, having had to endure wearing it for hours on end I'm glad to see it in so much details, same for the F1. I must admit I was a bit affraid you wouldn't cover these old pieces of equipment that the Armée de Terre mostly stopped using  but that are still in use daily in the Armée de l'Air and Marine Nationale.

On that point I also love the berets and their corresponding insignias, but are beret of the fusilliers commandos de l'air planned as well since both the FUSCO and the CPA special forces wear them ?

• Thanks 1

Hello,

First of all, thank you to all the people who follow the project with interest despite its slowness, and who regularly show their support. Your words motivate us. 

Operation Frenchpoint is still under development, we have even made significant progress on the in-game integration of most assets and for the first time on ArmA 3, we have never been so close to being able to publish something (in this case, the Infantry pack).

You will find below, some images of the most recent elements, including all the versions of combat vests with pockets arranged according to the specialty. 

VyYjOR6.png

RAHMAaW.png

ElsAp61.png

CkYA4Ow.png

seNJCaA.png

Bonus for @Heartbroken: Yes, we did;)

dqiUnTE.jpg

Unfortunately, our integrator has announced that he will withdraw from the project for personal reasons, and we are therefore totally stuck on integrating the elements that would allow us to finish this first pack.

Refusing to give up (because in the end, the French do not surrender as easily 😂), we move forward on the parts of the project that are still within our reach. It is therefore with great pleasure that I announce the continuation of the efforts of the Indochina team on their pack, you will find below some screenshots of their latest achievements. 

xz9f8UA.png

Im63Rm0.png

We have been here for 17 years, but ArmA 3 is clearly our most difficult episode, we have made bad choices, we are very late and we would love to get to the end of the tunnel.

We are totally open to proposals allowing us to obtain the services of one or more integrators, whether for one-shot or on a longer term partnership. We can also discuss the possibilities of exchanging resources or associating with another structure for this purpose. Our priority today is to unlock the situation and provide the community with this first pack that we have been promising them for a very long time.

Thank you again for your support.

Feel free to join us on our Discord server to greet us or contact us:

http://discord.gg/vRAWZ9X

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Absolutely gorgeous work gentlemen, really excited to see some indo-chinese theatre stuff as well. Always wanted to run a Dien Bien Phu styled mission

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:21 AM, OFrP said:

We have been here for 17 years, but ArmA 3 is clearly our most difficult episode, we have made bad choices, we are very late and we would love to get to the end of the tunnel.

We are totally open to proposals allowing us to obtain the services of one or more integrators, whether for one-shot or on a longer term partnership. We can also discuss the possibilities of exchanging resources or associating with another structure for this purpose. Our priority today is to unlock the situation and provide the community with this first pack that we have been promising them for a very long time.

That hit me right in the heart. I understand 100% what you are going through. I've only been doing PTV (previously called ASTFOR) for probably a little less longer, but definitely understand all the frustrations you are going through. Looking back at all the past crappy decisions and stuff that kick you right in the balls every time you look back at them and think "what the hell was I thinking?!", all the times you think you've planned everything perfectly only for either the plan to go horribly wrong or people you depended on leaving, etc. The feeling sucks. Even more when things start looking so bad you find yourself wondering if it is best to just give up on your dreams and move on. God only knows how many times I've been there. Hell, I still am. But that fighting spirit you have is something to be cherished and commended. Keep holding tight to that never surrender fighting spirit.

I'm positive you'll see the end of that tunnel! You have the skills obviously people like me would kill to have, lol, and that fighting spirit. You already have a good recipe for success and I have every bit of faith you and your team will reach your goals. Hang in there and keep up the excellent work! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice @OFrP for the beret insignia 😄

As for the bad news I'm sorry to hear it. I'm guessing the integrators you are looking for aren't just merely config writers ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for the indochina era stuff and stuff up until the 80's :DDD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Heartbroken said:

Nice @OFrP for the beret insignia 😄

As for the bad news I'm sorry to hear it. I'm guessing the integrators you are looking for aren't just merely config writers ?

Thank you for your support.

Unfortunately, the config is indeed another role. An integrator comes to assist a 3D artist in the transition between the finished and textured lowpoly model and his arrival in the game. It is a very challenging work and it is perhaps the rarest and most sought-after role in modding on ArmA 3 and that is why we have difficulty finding one.

@PTV-Jobo : Thank you, know that the whole team currently active was moved by your words. We wish you the best.

• Like 1