Question:

with the new features with Tanks DLC, will you also make interiors for the APC, IFV and tanks?

On 18/04/2018 at 3:59 PM, Wiki said:

Question:

with the new features with Tanks DLC, will you also make interiors for the APC, IFV and tanks?

At the moment, our team is focusing on infantry assets to release the first pack, so the first vehicles we will work on will be soldiers oriented. Armored Cavalry will certainly come one day, we don't know when, but when it will, it will have interiors for sure :f:

• Like 3

WIP - April 2018
Dear Community !
Despite recent swirls, the studio continues slowly but surely the development of the Infantry Pack.
So we thought it would be nice to share with you our little novelties!

MIh5wuY.png

Nk3GSjG.png

hoHpkvh.jpg

HpFRlC8.jpg

• 1. The UBAS combat shirt, which is added to the uniforms next to the T4 Felin.
    Both products have a randomization of the texture pattern in order to vary a bit the
    camouflage position from one player to another (we said we loved details, no? ;-)).

• 2. The good old AANF1 machine gun in its static version (also available in classic portable version).
    It's a rustic weapon, so it's an effective weapon!

• 3. The GBC180 truck in its final 3D model version, before going into the texturing process.
    You may have seen the model in its previous version, we thought we could do better, it is now done.

• 4. And finally, the legendary Berghaus Crusader 3 (here in its unfinished highpoly version),
    better known literally as "Crusader 90+20", because if you have to carry 110 liters of gear, you might as well do it properly!

Thanks to those who support us despite the challenges,
we are not many and there is a lot of work, but we still have motivation,
so we go ahead.

o7

• Like 27
  • Thanks 4

Not sure exactly what's going to be in here, but I do check in on this project, sometimes. Excited to see it, even if it isn't released this year. 

• Thanks 1

it warms my heart to see operation frenchpoint still active after all this time i remember your first release for Operation Flash-point forever and a day ago it was an amazingly quality mod back then and it looks to keep that amazing quality up now keep up the good work lads this old timer is proud of you for stickin to it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not french but that trailer... It made me want to join the legion.

All jokes aside, I really look forward to this. I have played your mods for the Arma 2 etc. Really stoked to see this again. I also saw that you have a Indochine version coming up but it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope that this and that shows up someday, until then i await it eagerly! :)

Your w.i.p models look really good and i would really love to wield the AA52 or the FM 24/29 again. I'm currently using the UNSUNG french weapons now (Mas36, MAS49 and the MAT49)

Anyway keep up the good work!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 10:38 PM, OFrP said:

-snip-

Loved you ArmA 2 mod, can't wait for this one.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 7:38 PM, Dave Roblox said:

Loved you ArmA 2 mod, can't wait for this one.

This mod seems a bit dead for now

On 2/24/2019 at 8:44 PM, Wiki said:

R.I.P, but maybe they will come back with a blast.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:44 PM, Wiki said:

15 hours ago, Dave Roblox said:

R.I.P, but maybe they will come back with a blast.

I am sure we will see updates soon™, remember addon making is hobby to most. So real life may have to take priority sometimes 😉

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

I am sure we will see updates soon™, remember addon making is hobby to most. So real life may have to take priority sometimes 

Yeah, true, i've seen some awesome mods for other games too, they we're abandoned because of life things, hopefully this won't happen with this one. :wink_o:

• Thanks 1

the best litmus test is to lock the thread and see how long it takes for them to come back. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hello soldiers!

We stopped communicating for a few months to be able to focus on the core subjects of the project.

Next WIP is scheduled for this weekend btw, with a lot of images. Preview below.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4