Sign in to follow this  
Boss-Starstreams

Getting Workshop content for ArmA3, Strage issue

Is anyone else having an issue at times when you search for a workshop mod to subscribe to, such as 3den Enhanced pages outside of the steam client has the mod, but you're prompted to log in - when you already are?

When I searched for 3den Enhanced (Within) the steam client, the workshop pages within steam shows No results. However, if I search another page (posted at the link below) this page pops up from outside of steam, it tells me to log in. But I AM logged into steam. I emailed the support at steam about this before, and  never got a solution. I was able to search all the addons such as CUP, Red Hammer.. CBA.. ect. And I was able to subscribe to them fine. But again, that was all done from inside the steam client a few weeks ago. But I'm not finding the 3den Enhanced addon from inside the steam client.

This page below is the only page I'm able to find it, but the page below tells me I'm not logged in, but I AM logged into steam. Why am I getting privet pages outside of steam prompting me to log in? Why is that addon not coming up in the search option from with in the steam client?
hxxp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=623475643&searchtext=3den

Thanks

If I understand what you're saying correctly, the reason is because you are searching from within a web browser (which you are not logged in to) vs the Steam Client (which you ARE logged into). 

As for why one displays the result and not the other, that's an issue for Valve to address. I CAN tell you that I thought 3den Enhanced wasn't on the Steam client, but realised that its logo had changed, hence why I missed it. 

Hello FallujahMedic -FM-

I got it working in the workshop. I ended up entering my username and password a second time for the page outside of steam. If you need the page outside of steam, let me know. I think I just googled it.

By the way, Nice Avatar. Dio. I seen them when they opened for Maiden when I lived near Chicago. Those were the days man, the 80s were the best. Now I live in Southern CA, and no one listens to rock and roll out here. I can't stand CA, the job market sucks here.  LA use to be the music capital now it's all Rap BS or what ever people today call it. It makes me sick what's happened to our youth regarding music. If it's not Rap people in CA listen to, it's County, which is fine. I like some Country. But out here it's all this commercial Hollywood loving BS. That's what happens when the school board removes music appreciation as a requirement study in our American schools.They will never understand what the thunder of rock and roll was all about.