Sign in to follow this  
Propper74

Monthly challenge

I got this ingame message "You have been temorarily banned from the game for farming/exploiting/cheating Monthly Challenge. We've sent you an email with details. The ban will expire in less than a minute."

I didn't get email, the ban haven't disappeared in less than a minute...

Guys Why banned Propper74!!!!

Is not a cheater, he plays a lot ok, why you doing this with him...

Be attencion what you guys doing to the rounge players.

16 hours ago, Propper74 said:

I got this ingame message "You have been temorarily banned from the game for farming/exploiting/cheating Monthly Challenge. We've sent you an email with details. The ban will expire in less than a minute."

I didn't get email, the ban haven't disappeared in less than a minute...

Check your spam folder, the e-mail was sent to e-mail address you set.
You have been banned for farming Monthly Challenge, you know exactly what's going on.

15 hours ago, KILLER_PT said:

Guys Why banned Propper74!!!!

Is not a cheater, he plays a lot ok, why you doing this with him...

Be attencion what you guys doing to the rounge players.

Hello Sajjad.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, hanizelena said:

Hello Sajjad.

I'm Sajjad.
2 of us got banned, we were playing mostly 3 on the servers and no email was received about it.

We would like to receive an email with the details.

I would like to request for the email that contains the details.

I haven't received it yet. I checked my spam folder...

Hanizelena, I'm not Sajjad sorry, I'm a Argo player I'm Killer_pt, so many guys using cheats and using the glitches, and you penalysing Propper and Sadjjad, watch the games and you can find the real glitchers and chetars.

Propper is the best player you have on game, please don't do this any more to him.

Best regards,

KILLER_PT

7 hours ago, hanizelena said:

Can we see the logs, captures that proves we were "farming".

I'm sure you don't want to provoke anyone. If i may suggest open another topic instead of the closed one where you can show the world how people treat you with no reason. Because you are so nice to people, totally not arrogant or rude. They just come, they have nothing better to do than insulting you. Those absolutely unedited videos where somebody just starts to be mean with no reason prove that, right?

P.S. You can add PLAYAR anytime. You might make him happy with your presence on his friendlist.

why beend the bast player Propper74;    farming/exploiting/cheating ????? wtf what's going on exactly ?

we were playing all time Is not a cheater no hacks  no cheateng its just game

•  
  •  

18 hours ago, _Sajjad_ said:

Can we see the logs, captures that proves we were "farming".

Can we?

18 hours ago, IIIRSIII said:

Where you lost the best player PLAYAR 46?

I don't know why he is always mad at people and blame at people.

Anyway, I once got banned for team killing and got the exact same in game notification. I started to wonder why the ban didn't go away after several minutes. And found out that the first ban is for 30 minutes, 2nd for 24 hours and so on. Btw, I didn't get any email either.

On 11/20/2017 at 6:03 PM, hanizelena said:

Check your spam folder, the e-mail was sent to e-mail address you set.
You have been banned for farming Monthly Challenge, you know exactly what's going on.

I played with him in monthly challenge. I don't think he cheats. That game mode gave the witch a lot of power and even I was unbeatable as a witch for several matches. No wonder propper made a lotta score from monthly challenge. But that doesnt make him a cheater, does it?

No, you do not get to demand logs. You are playing a free game, one where the devs spend a lot of time observing how people cheat, so that they may improve the overall player experience. There is a saying, " If you cannot play nice, don't play at all". So, if you're going to cheat, spam, flame or be an all around jerk, you're not really wanted around here. 

(You is used here as a general catch-all phrase, it is not directed at any one individual)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of your matches ended under 2 minutes, many under one minute, in dozens of cases hunter found witch in approximately 30s. Miracles?
You repeatedly connected and gathered points every 2 minutes using this “scheme”.
I am not gonna make all these logs visible to everyone, but you know the best how do you behave while playing.

One thing I don't get is why were you doing this? Even without exploiting, you would still have enough points for winning this competition. I hope to see you winning fair and square in the next one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1