Hello,

I bought myself a Logitech G430 and reinstalled Arma 3. Everytime I go in a vehicle in first person my sounds starts to stutter, my FPS drop and finally my game freezes. I saw this bug is around since nearly a year now, but I didn't find any fix for it. The game is unplayable for me right now so I hope someone can help me out quick.

Here are some related topics:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124112

I have the G430 and Soundblaster Z and do not have this issue.

I would start by using THIS program to check latency issues. Read up and understand how it works and troubleshooting suggestions.

I'm using Windows 10 64bit version 1607.

I don't think the issue you're talking about has anything to do with Logitech. It's a problem with the 64bit version of Arma ever since the 64bit version was released.

3 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

I don't think the issue you're talking about has anything to do with Logitech. It's a problem with the 64bit version of Arma ever since the 64bit version was released.

Not in my case no issue with 64 bit. Just played about 7 hours 1st person, nadda. All good.

16 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

The most people who have this problem have a Logitech headset. Also I didnt have any problem with my old headphones.

I've got 930's and have only had this issue since buying them, you're not alone but unfortunately there don't seem to be any fixes for it

I've got the G633 and no problems...

A friend has same and no probs either.

Make sure you have the latest software/drivers

I might add that I'm not plugging them into USB. Plugging the small connectors directly into the sound card.