t_d

Open Source .NET Standard library for BIS/ArmA file formats

A few days ago I decided to put most of the code to public that I created in many years working with ArmA file formats. So I put it on GitHub here. While there are a lot of PBO libs already floating around it is quite rare for other files like PAA, RTM etc.  My idealistic goal for this project would be that it evolves to an active open source project where contributors add useful and easy to use APIs and add more features. This would facilitate creative tool developers to create tools that are working with those files, which they could not before, because they did not know the file format or it was too much work to implement it. So don't be shy, make some Pull Requests and improve or extend the code. Or Post ideas how to improve/extend the API.

I will also add more file formats like OPRW (binarized wrp) and probably MLOD (editable p3d). However, ODOL (binarized p3d) will be not included for certain reasons.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The OPRW (binarized wrp) file format is now added in BIS.WRP package. Normal WRP is currently not implemented. It is not difficult though and maybe someone would like to "donate" code for that :)

• Thanks 1

Another update: The MLOD file format was also added. It is the editable format of p3d files.

• Thanks 2