Sign in to follow this  
Golabek

Support for polish ofp players needed

This is a scream of despair on the verge of depression!!!

I think we are the last OFP community that is taken into account in the BIS headquarters. We still don't have 1.90 patch, and even a sign when it will be published (someone received a mail from BIS, that it will be ready within a week, but it was nearly three weeks ago)!!! Over 300 online players in Poland are looking forward to it. Not having 1.90 patch prevents us effectively from playing anywhere! On top of that most new addons and missions require 1.85 patch (polish OFP version is 1.75 - no further patches were published). One of our polish clan takes part in Ofp.de German Cup - and by the reason given above it nearly stopped that tournament and most probobly will be kicked out of it (and there was an entrance fee)!!!

PLEASE OFP FANS SUPPORT US!!!!

PS1. Patch 1.30 CZ (as far as I remember) was compatible with PL version - why did it change?

PS2. Don't make me a pirate!!!

You already have got Ingram, bicycle, mini car and the 1.90, now help us, we too want to have that addons, an play on abroad serwers!

OFP FANS FROM ALL OF THE WORD, PLEASE, SUPPPOT US!

Maybe BIS under pressure of all of us will make 1.90pl.

Regards

eternally living

Lenin wink.gif

Yes, that`s all truth, truth of the Truth! From darkness od despair, endless hopeless patch-1.90-less place of evil shadows and cold waves thrilling our weakened bodies we scream in pain: give us Ingram! Give us bicycle! Give us mini car, nice, and mini! Give us 1.90! I hope our kind petitions will not be just vain talking, that they will broke the wall of intolerance for Polish OFP players community needs, that the spirit of international OFP playing will triumph above the fields of glory and victory in all countries that World Wide Web connecting and surrounding and pervade...

PLEASE ALL THE WORLD OFP FANS SUPPORT US!

This cannot be that there is nothing to say...

Maybe players from Czech can help us ? We supporting them when they waiting for 1.90CZ so long. We believe to download that patch when czech version out. We wrong. This time Czech version are not compatible witch Polish version. Why? Who knows. Maybe Bis.

TheAvonLady have a good question on this forum ->

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why is there a separate Czech and Polish version? Couldn't the languages be incorporated in the international version,just like French, Italians, etc.?<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly, WHY ? Who knows. Maybe Bis.

From Polad, Best Regards, FoX

Well it seems there's a separate version because CM has left BIS the exlusive marketing rights for sales in Poland and the Czech Republic.

As CM has rest of world rights, it looks like those countries are being shoved to the back burner (kitchen talk).

Well... Polish players had to wait every single time that OFP was patched!

Nearly 3 months for OFP:R PL...

I always had a felling that there must be some divine, deeper reason why my forefathers and mothers didn't remain in Poland. Now I know why. tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

theavonlady, really there were other, more important reasons, but here is no place, no time to talk about it. Now we please for help and please do not change topic or make it more or less funny. 1.90 is the topic and our, Polish OFP fans lack of its patch...

greetings

I have to agree that it is taking a very long time for the Polish players. Thats to bad sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Przezdzieblo @ Nov. 29 2002,14:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">theavonlady, really there were other, more important reasons, but here is no place, no time to talk about it.<span id='postcolor'>

shutup.jpg

Right guys, we can`t wait longer. We can`t play on european servers, we can`t play in any league, we can`t fun with bike [ :) ], and we can`t much more things ... please, support us.

We need support because we are cheated by BIS. We wait too long for our patch.

It's a shame we have to wait so long for the next patch, sitiuation is being repeated on and on each time another patch is released, what are we waiting for? Christmas?

I don't care about the relations between developers, publishers god know who else, it's clear they are wrong, and I want to see the update for my game the same day the whole rest see it. Well not later than a week after (due to translations). BUT NOT 3 MONTHS!

There should be a rule: if you can't deliver a patch to everybody, you're not ready to release any at all.

No, we can't wait much longer.

OFP FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD, PLEASE, SUPPORT US, WE ALSO WANT TO HAVE 1.90

Regards

Please support our Polish friends!....

Regards

[WKK]-EazyOne, Denmark

Ok CM all of polish ofp fans are waiting so long , so plz realse patch for as , it;s vey imoprtatnt 4 as . U have told as taht u will not realse patch 1.85 ok , we decided to wait , but what next the patch 1.90 for Eu versions is ready , but we are waitnig and waitnig and .. confused.gif Nothing going on so Meybe now U will say that patch 1.90 Pl will be not realse , and we must wait to OFP2 ??

many of guyz in POland have bought their OFP and OFPR and they can't play with players from any other country .It's sad

Poland is not Somalia or something like it , It's central of Europe !!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my poor english

Hello to the TEAM of BISTUDIO!

Since Patch 1.85 have been released we could not play with our polish friends and alliance Clan "G.R.O.M".

The OFP-Tournament OFP-CUP II have been stopped, until the polish players have the actual patch. It would be nice, if the whole community in Europe can be played united on the different dedicated servers and we will not separate players.

The S.E.A.L German Command Clan from Germany support this petition of all polish players and we hope, Bistudio will release soon a Patch 1.90 for our polish friends!

G.R.O.M, hold on! We expect you very soon on our Server!!

Greetings from Germany

STYKER

Leader of S.E.A.L German Command

I think there is nothing more to say.. I'm waiting for PL patch too.. question is, how long should I wait? Or perhaps should we all download OFP from any WAREZ site? Is this only way to play with players form other countries?? confused.gif

It's true, we can`t play on european servers, we're waiting too long for patch. confused.gif

Yeah.. we can't play.. we only can play on 2 our servers  confused.gif

did you hear our scream of despair confused.gif?

poor little player from Poland - Jagdtiger smile.gif

P.S. Adam Malysz - 2nd place biggrin.gif

We can't play on UE servers..I am sad..still we are waiting for 1.90PL.

Please help us!!! sad.gifsad.gif