JotJTX

Arma 3 Gone

Hi my name is Jot (In-game) and all my saves and hard work are all gone. All my saves for the campaign are back to the start and at online koth im back to level 1. Is there a fix for this please.

Sounds like you might be on a new profile. Plus, KOTH is made by someone other than BI, so go to the forums of the server you play on and ask them about it. 

How can i be on a different account if i only bought one Arma, and it's on all servers that i lost my stats.

Unless things have changed with how the makers of the KOTH mission save a players stats, everything is saved against the player's ingame profile. Using a new name or deleting/reinstalling arma used to wipe this info, so i think the server owners started to routinely backup player stats. 

So, go to the forums behind whatever server you play on and ask for a recovery there. 

As for the campaign/save games, the same thing probably applies. They'd either be under a different profile or deleted on an uninstall.

well kinda late for reply but anyway, every one who lost he's level in KotH can get it back. Join KotH TS or Discord and request account restore. It's knowing problem and they have already a topic for this.. Happend me either and i had to restore my lvl 55. You should also save your profile, you can find it in your documents folder - arma profiles or/and arma other profiles. If you reinstal ARMA on new PC for example, that is how you get back your profile. The same about missions.pbo if you make a mission, make sure you save it on extern hard drive or usb stick or something. Hope you did get it already back mate.

15 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Unless things have changed with how the makers of the KOTH mission save a players stats, everything is saved against the player's ingame profile. Using a new name or deleting/reinstalling arma used to wipe this info, so i think the server owners started to routinely backup player stats. 

So, go to the forums behind whatever server you play on and ask for a recovery there. 

As for the campaign/save games, the same thing probably applies. They'd either be under a different profile or deleted on an uninstall.

15 hours ago, beno_83au said:

I did reinstall it again because i was having problems. So i just go to the Koth ts? How do i fix the campaign though?

1 hour ago, JotJTX said:

I did reinstall it again because i was having problems. So i just go to the Koth ts? How do i fix the campaign though?

For KOTH go to the KOTH TS, Campaign data will be lost. Unless you backed up player profile?

22 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

For KOTH go to the KOTH TS, Campaign data will be lost. Unless you backed up player profile?

Nope don't have a backup player prof. Whats the KoTH Ts server?

39 minutes ago, JotJTX said:

Nope don't have a backup player prof. Whats the KoTH Ts server?

On their website - they have a link to their discord - http://armakoth.com/ or forums - http://forums.arma.su/

On a side note, it maybe worth in future backing up your player profile.