eaglke

WW1- Over the Top 1914-1918 for ARMA 3

10 hours ago, Digger James said:

WOOOOO!!!! Tomorrow's the Day! Remembrance day AND this mod's next update!

Yes, i'm currently uploading it at steam, it will be avaible within 2 hours i think

• Like 2

The new update is here 🙂

2D1906A7F4B95030687D52E5E50769AE74D97993

80F08000BDC1034442572F22B6C938EDD6A48E57

6C17729224E0243A2962A8DC48A5B39BA103C20F

BF131D9DF1869F1D14BEE3017F6BDB3BD948EAD9

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

can you give us an changelog? my steam downloaded one 1.5 mb update from arma workshop, i doubt that the update is 1.5 mb, right ? must be another mod then

its 1.5 gb update, maybe desactivate or uninstall it  an redownload it steam link

I encountered an issue with the main gun for the AV7. It seems like the sight is all black but the reticle shows.20191110203141_1.jpg

19 hours ago, Sir BadNade said:

I encountered an issue with the main gun for the AV7. It seems like the sight is all black but the reticle shows.

Can confirm i have the same issue 

Wonderful update sir!😎👍 But i think 75 mm Schneider M1897 need woodland or just green camo. Now the camo looks more like winter...🤔

4 hours ago, Reid236 said:

Can confirm i have the same issue 

I fixed it, now the A7v got optics working

Just now, General Yudenich said:

Wonderful update sir!😎👍 But i think 75 mm Schneider M1897 need woodland or just green camo. Now the camo looks more like winter...🤔

thank you, yes i need to redo the base texture, but in real life the paint scheme was like that during ww1  :

Canon_de_75_front.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

can we hope for Austin armored cars in the next updates?

for armored cars it will be in the order: Rolls Royce ac (with fully interior), in second Putilov-Garford, and third the Austin armored car

• Thanks 1

Any plans on adding Serbian Army? Since WWI started with Austrohungary attacking Kingdom of Serbia.

3 hours ago, Kaisharev said:

Any plans on adding Serbian Army? Since WWI started with Austrohungary attacking Kingdom of Serbia.

Yes but for now i need to improve my quality 3d modeling on characters by redoing italian infantry and create Ottomans factions

2 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

will we see more field artillery in future updates? Such as the Russian 107 mm M1910 field gun and 105 mm gun Schneider M1913?

not yet but maybe something neither seen before in arma if i had the time...

6 hours ago, eaglke said:

I fixed it, now the A7v got optics working

Thank you very much. This update has had me excited for the past couple of months and am glad that it has finally came. 

Very nice update! Curious, what is Les Glieres? Also do you plan on expanding British infantry?

7 hours ago, warflak said:

Very nice update! Curious, what is Les Glieres? Also do you plan on expanding British infantry?

thank you, "les glieres" is a test map for a mountain map style mod during ww2, i forget to get it out the ww1 folder when i publish the mod. yes but for now i will continue to focus on the ultra detailed Rolls Royce amored car (interior, motor, ect...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, eaglke said:

thank you, "les glieres" is a test map for a mountain map style mod during ww2, i forget to get it out the ww1 folder when i publish the mod. yes but for now i will continue to focus on the ultra detailed Rolls Royce amored car (interior, motor, ect...)

Garford-Putilov will be detailed as well? Or just like tanks?

Hello eaglke, you could fix the handling of the tanks, when I say "fix" I mean the speed, handling, when they change direction, and especially when AI uses them, she can't walk 10m without 5 turns around herself

Beautiful mod, i love ww1.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:03 PM, eaglke said:

Yes but for now i need to improve my quality 3d modeling on characters by redoing italian infantry and create Ottomans factions

not yet but maybe something neither seen before in arma if i had the time...

thanks for the gorgeous mod anyway! In the future I believe it is possible to add a 122 mm Russian m1910 howitzer and a 155 mm Schneider M1917 howitzer. In the First world war howitzers were used very actively

Spoiler

122-mm-gaubica-obrazca-1910-goda-5002.jp

Spoiler

155mm_m1917_Schneider_Hameenlinna_1.jpg

The now following might sound harsh, but it's meant in a respectful way.

I love your mod. WW1 is on of the most interesting time periods in European History and I am very happy that there's such a good mod. Thanks for your work.

There's just a small point at the Ypres 1917 Map. It would be absolutely massive if the sandbag textures got reworked or maybe the models.

latest?cb=20200313153550&path-prefix=de

But beside that, I love your mod! Thanks for your work! And, who knows, maybe an Eastern Front Map one day? That's when the Dead gonna march again...

And something I suggest each modder just to take a look at:

https://www.cgbookcase.com/textures/

Dozens of royality free high quality textures with rvmat etc.

Worth to take a look at.

Cheers

Schraxt

Edit:

You could also take a look at this:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-trench-1914-1918

Maybe it's helpful?

Will you be adding mannlicher and madsen to the weapons list in the new update? With them, you could expand your factions to have belgium, bulgaria, greece, romania and serbia. It will probably take time to make the uniforms for them though, but I am excited to see what will come next!