eaglke

WW1- Over the Top 1914-1918 for ARMA 3

8 hours ago, eaglke said:

Not at this time, i prefer polish some of my weird model and texture before the next release and add some equipement for russian side.

exemple a 76mm m1909 Putilov field gun:

029A3E5557C714B6726CBFA44BE5B6635B284B27

05C4D5B1B19F2F92BA66F5919487F5A76777BADB

AA652A263C3BC58E4ED1767B2333C0B64D3E62A9

and nieuport 11 retextured:

BB705139516D3537879197E58501DC4A903CF38E

64A9412396F95DE9870C7C72ECE5B1F78B12C245

wow this is great im still new what nation should i try that is the most fleshed out?

@eaglke  i don't know if you saw this but the other ww1 mod stopped and put its stuff up for the community to use 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-trench-1914-1918

"This is pretty much dead as most of you probably have guessed that already .

So, I am just gonna leave some links to all the project files EVER. Like Its all of it all the files all the 3D files all the textures ALL THE SOURCE FILES.
For whoever or where ever to use. 
Reboot it reuse it recycle it whatever you want with it 🙂
It would be cool if you would let us know if you used anything not to ask access just because it's nice to see what is done with it.

Mega.nz This one about 3 Gigs

We stopped working on this mostly due to the lack of developers on it, was just me and Brent. Also, we lacked a lot of experience on the Arma 3 modding front. Our time was also limited it was almost like a full-time job.

We are sorry we could not deliver this and also sorry for this delayed response we had forgotten about this. Or more like WANT to forget this failure."

3 hours ago, outwardpanicjoe said:

is the A7V out now??

Nah, I'm just reacting to the photos on page 2!

9 hours ago, outwardpanicjoe said:

@eaglke  i don't know if you saw this but the other ww1 mod stopped and put its stuff up for the community to use 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-trench-1914-1918

"This is pretty much dead as most of you probably have guessed that already .

So, I am just gonna leave some links to all the project files EVER. Like Its all of it all the files all the 3D files all the textures ALL THE SOURCE FILES.
For whoever or where ever to use. 
Reboot it reuse it recycle it whatever you want with it 🙂
It would be cool if you would let us know if you used anything not to ask access just because it's nice to see what is done with it.

Mega.nz This one about 3 Gigs

We stopped working on this mostly due to the lack of developers on it, was just me and Brent. Also, we lacked a lot of experience on the Arma 3 modding front. Our time was also limited it was almost like a full-time job.

We are sorry we could not deliver this and also sorry for this delayed response we had forgotten about this. Or more like WANT to forget this failure."

yes i'm aware about that but no i dont use their stuff for some reasons, but anybody could do it and made addon with that if they want.

5 hours ago, Digger James said:

Nah, I'm just reacting to the photos on page 2!

Thank you Digger James i hope the a7v is what you expect, i never seen an A7v IRL and maybe i do some mistake, specialy for the interior of the tank.

On 8/11/2019 at 6:16 PM, Navalny for president said:

Wondeful work man!

Thank you !

15 hours ago, eaglke said:

yes i'm aware about that but no i dont use their stuff for some reasons, but anybody could do it and made addon with that if they want.

Thank you Digger James i hope the a7v is what you expect, i never seen an A7v IRL and maybe i do some mistake, specialy for the interior of the tank.

Thank you !

thats ok you have the stuff in your mod anyway it seems i cant wait to try out all the new stuff it really great im glade some one is doing something on ww1 it really is neglected.

No, i dont have the time to make one

10 hours ago, eaglke said:

No, i dont have the time to make one

if you want i have some experience in making discords i could make one for you if you would like.  

The ai driving is very bad on terrain with many object close to it, but i work on it

• Like 7

14 hours ago, eaglke said:

The ai driving is very bad on terrain with many object close to it, but i work on it

this is sweet

Hi all, i'm please to tell you the next release of the mod is set to the 11th november 2019. before this day, i will polished, redo some older model like mg08/15, and add new infantry for austrian faction.

This version will add all the new stuff, especialy the tanks and amored cars.

• Like 7

On 9/13/2019 at 10:17 AM, eaglke said:

Hi all, i'm please to tell you the next release of the mod is set to the 11th november 2019. before this day, i will polished, redo some older model like mg08/15, and add new infantry for austrian faction.

This version will add all the new stuff, especialy the tanks and amored cars.

We will see Russian Empire, Austro-Hungary factions and tanks in this update?

On 10/5/2019 at 10:54 AM, General Yudenich said:

We will see Russian Empire, Austro-Hungary factions and tanks in this update?

Yes but for russia an Austro-hungary faction had not a  lot variety of  weapons , equipements and uniforms, i need to do more stuff( mannlicher m1895 and steyr 1912 is missing),  but i will publish the content even not complete. the tanks and amored cars yes ( i have a rolls royce ac and a garford-putilov workinprogress, and if i don't try to get ingame before 11th, i will made some update after)..

• Thanks 1

Hello! the work being done in this mod looks amazing! but i got a question though...will the mod be released in armaholic as well? thanks in advice and i wish you all the success with this mod. 🙂

4 hours ago, benjay6523 said:

Hello! the work being done in this mod looks amazing! but i got a question though...will the mod be released in armaholic as well? thanks in advice and i wish you all the success with this mod. 🙂

May I ask for what reason? Its on steam workshop already, why would you want to spend several hours with armaholics stupidly slow download speed to download this if you can just get it from the workshop?

This is odd. I just tried to load the WW1 Trench map and I got crashed back to desktop with the Error Message " Too many objects in Grid rectangle 255,255. I tried three times with the same result.

11 hours ago, Dedmen said:

May I ask for what reason? Its on steam workshop already, why would you want to spend several hours with armaholics stupidly slow download speed to download this if you can just get it from the workshop?

Ah sorry don't mind my question...I had a problem getting to steam and ARMA 3 but i managed to fix it now.

5 hours ago, ayjay said:

This is odd. I just tried to load the WW1 Trench map and I got crashed back to desktop with the Error Message " Too many objects in Grid rectangle 255,255. I tried three times with the same result.

Its due to many A3 patch since the mod release year ago. So in the next update this map will be no longer avaible, CptAwesome made a specific trench map called Ypres

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, eaglke said:

Its due to many A3 patch since the mod release year ago. So in the next update this map will be no longer avaible, CptAwesome made a specific trench map called Ypres

Will this map be separate or will it be included in Over the Top?