Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! Currently I'm working on some weapons that I'll release as it was finished.

 

#M16A2: 

5392A3DC2793934D88489835BB98B5749A10EB88

Images in-game: here

 

#know issues:

-none

 

#Credits:

Textures and config by me
3D model by Krycek
Thanks to Georg Ravioli(sound config)
Thanks to B.Conway for their 3d modelling skills
Thanks to edu_br10 for their awesome images
Animation, muzzle Flash, sound and handgrip are from RHS

 

#Required addons:

RHSUSAF: here

 

#Download:

Google Drive: here

Steam Workshop: here

Ace 3 compatibility(workshop): here

Armaholic: here

 

Changelog can be found on Steam workshop.

#IA2:

5C990442B574987DF3A93CB54E9C53120DD0D15C

Images in-game: here

 

#know issues:

-some empty spaces in 3d model

 

#Credits:

-Textures, config and 3D optimization by me
-3D model by John Hansen
-Animation, muzzle Flash and handgrip are from RHS

 

#Required addons:

RHSUSAF: here

 

#Download:

Google Drive: here

Steam Workshop: here

Ace 3 compatibility (workshop): here

Armaholic: here

 

Changelog can be found on Steam workshop.

 

--------------------------------

#What is planned:

-Other weapons can be done if you can provide me the models.

 

All addons here are under: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

 

Edited by GSTAVO
UPDATE
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated!

 

v1.2
-added m203 variant;
-small fixes;

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just what RHS needed - will complement the M249E1 they have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RHS is a huge size dependency just for a rifle. Perhaps create your own anim, etc or piggyback from a smaller mod. Just my two cents worth

  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, you can always go download the RobertHammer M4/M16 pack, which also has M16A2, if the RHS dependency is too much for you. for me, RHS is like base game to me, so I like mods building off it. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested out the weapon, 11/10. As bars91 said, the M16A2 goes well with RHS's M249E1, as well as DeltaHawk's US Military mod for '80s, '90s era.

 

As for suggestions I have one:

Replace the M203 sound with RHS's one. It's more realistic.

 

Other than that, good work :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet some would even ask for version which do not need arma 3 to work, just ignore them please.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, thank you all for feedback!

 

About the RHS question: I'll not remove the dependency because this m16a2 ia a complement for it. Also, I don't have enough time to do all the animations, sound and etc with such quality.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 8:09 AM, warlord554 said:

RHS is a huge size dependency just for a rifle. Perhaps create your own anim, etc or piggyback from a smaller mod. Just my two cents worth

100% in agreement, there's animations sounds etc, that are open source, such as Toadie2K's that can be used, and credit given. doesn't really take that much to edit shader files.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the perfect interim solution for a Cold War weapon for the US and the inclusion of the M16A1 in the current pack would be much appreciated, as well as much anticipated. Is it planned to release the other, more modern weapons, independently from the M16s?

Edited by REFORGER88
Horrendous grammar on my part
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Very good work with these rifles!
I and my friends from a certain TvT project really looking forward to use your M16 in our missions dedicated to US troops in Afghanistan in the early 2000s, but we lack the old version of M4, the past generations (which is similar to M16A2, without the picatinny rails as in RHS).

We are interested, do you plan to make such M4 in future? Thank you! 

example of such M4 in the photo:

wj0o6hMiol8.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome Mod !!!  

We need this mod for our 90's mission. 

Using RHS as dependency is awesome. Please do not use Toadie2K.

Can you use peephole from carryhandle RHS M16 ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Singh Aram said:

Awesome Mod !!!  

We need this mod for our 90's mission. 

Using RHS as dependency is awesome. Please do not use Toadie2K.

Can you use peephole from carryhandle RHS M16 ?

Sadly the I don't have access to the souce files from RHS(required for do what you want).

I'll try to improve the peephole anyway, don't worry.

Thanks 

 

 

8 hours ago, CourieR21 said:

Hello! Very good work with these rifles!
I and my friends from a certain TvT project really looking forward to use your M16 in our missions dedicated to US troops in Afghanistan in the early 2000s, but we lack the old version of M4, the past generations (which is similar to M16A2, without the picatinny rails as in RHS).

We are interested, do you plan to make such M4 in future? Thank you! 

example of such M4 in the photo:

wj0o6hMiol8.jpg

 

Not for now, sorry. 

 

18 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

This is the perfect interim solution for a Cold War weapon for the US and the inclusion of the M16A1 in the current pack would be much appreciated, as well as much anticipated. Is it planned to release the other planned, more modern weapons, to be released independently from the M16s?

Working on it! 

Sadly I don't have enough time to model from scratch, but if anyone can provide me the model I can consider other weapons.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you make a Predator movie -version,old ,gritty, rusty and perhaps with some green camo? Would look great,for this.  Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2017 at 3:47 PM, john1 said:

Could you make a Predator movie -version,old ,gritty, rusty and perhaps with some green camo? Would look great,for this.  Thank you.

I'll do some camos when I have some more free time. Thx =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmmm.....I do have a unity model AR70, if you are interested, I don't know how good it is, I think it's low poly , but if you want to take it on it's free for you to use , it's the original model without the carry handle. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/12/2017 at 3:33 AM, yevgeni89 said:

Hmmmmmm.....I do have a unity model AR70, if you are interested, I don't know how good it is, I think it's low poly , but if you want to take it on it's free for you to use , it's the original model without the carry handle. 

Send me a PM with a link to the model, I can take a look. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×