Sign in to follow this  
B@ZOOkA

More screens from bas

well dennis i had the bike also in the back but its hard to keep it in the back when the helo moves smile.gif

BAS are the best smile.gif cant wait to see this in action on my pc smile.gif. NJ BAS, u defeated an engine limitation

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Nov. 30 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what Bas diddet i diddet to with the NAM pack only than sniping rely out of the chopper ( out of the windows and of the back dont believe me i will show pics than.) i effen got the KLR bike loded in the back of the NAM ch47 and driving out of the back in the air dont beliefe me? i will show that its working.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh pls do show us Waffen.....

I want to show the Pics to you but the Server from ofp wount allow it because the pics are 2,50 mb and i dont know how i can put the mb down and the quality because it great quality so its more MB if any one got a Suggestion please say it so i can post the Pics very soon or else mail me to denniszuidhof@hotmail.com and i can send you the pics in A zip file.

I know Delta's don't normally wear these but could you include some modern soldiers wearing the PASGT Vest commonly seen in modern infantry? Just take a look at these pics from three kings...For reference you could just rip and recolor the ones off of the pilots in the nam pack 2, also the SEK sniper units from HK pack 1.george_clooney10.jpg

I played around with the NAM Chinook a bit and drove a motorcycle into it and such. It's pretty cool. Unfortunately everything falls out when the chopper moves. I messed around with a Setvelocity script for the hell of it. I can sort of make it work by matching the Soldier's velocity to that of the chopper's, but there ends up being a fraction of a difference that eventually makes the soldier turn into Superman and fly along outside of the chinook.

Maybe I should use this as a Jet Backpack script now eh? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Sharpshooter @ Dec. 02 2002,05:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did any of you saw this ?

It shows a soldier walking and firing on the chinook and then it jumps out and opens the parachute...<span id='postcolor'>

Looks cool but in my opinion pretty useless since you only can walk around like that on a chopper that doesnt move.

we are working on a script that can make it posible to walk inside when the helo is moving smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Nov. 30 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Nov. 30 2002,13wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Nov. 30 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sniping out of the back of a chinook.  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sniping out of the back of a moveing chinook?

I'm pretty sure that would fuck up your aiming<span id='postcolor'>

+ also, would it be possible for the AI to let you snipe out of the back of a chinook?

Oooooo, fantastic idea alert!!!!

If you are in a chinook, you have a GET OUT and EJECT command. If you press EJECT, you just throw yourself out of it, like normal, but, GET OUT could make you stand up inside of the chinook and walk around. Also, when the chopper has landed it would make getting out of the chinook a lot more realistic because you would have to walk out of the ramp at the back to get out.

Good idea?

(I doubt its possible mind)<span id='postcolor'>

Yews, I was thinking about this with the Nam pach helo too. wouldn't it be possible to have the get out spawn of the helo inside its cargo section? Then the soldiers will have to walk out of the chinook which will be cooler and will offer them more protection when landing in a hot LZ.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Dec. 02 2002,17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we are working on a script that can make it posible to walk inside when the helo is moving  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif I really hope you can do that, it would add alot to the game!!! What I especially would like to be able to is transporting a vehicle like a jeep or motorcycles in the back of an helicopter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KaRRiLLioN @ Dec. 02 2002,23:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I played around with the NAM Chinook a bit and drove  a motorcycle into it and such.  It's pretty cool. Unfortunately everything falls out when the chopper moves.  I messed around with a Setvelocity script for the hell of it.  I can sort of make it work by matching the Soldier's velocity to that of the chopper's, but there ends up being a fraction of a difference that eventually makes the soldier turn into Superman and fly along outside of the chinook.

Maybe I should use this as a Jet Backpack script now eh? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol @ superman, imagine a TDM where people are velocity matched to other team mates.

Ive had same probs with setvelocity. Other problems are that the height of the chopper is always considered to be 0, which doesnt help any setpos scripts at all. Setvelolcity can be used to do a little prospero style jump off the ramp, like instead of using first action of HALO to eject, use it to jump from ramp (cant remember exact distance, but "soldier distance helo > xx" command can be used to work out when person is at ramp or past it.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (andersgrim @ Dec. 02 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">after what this video shows, they have made the player able to move around, shoot around the window, open the back door and run/jump out of a real chopper...

check the movie at http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/downloa....tails=2

these addons are really great...<span id='postcolor'>

does this look right?

It sounds too good to be true for operation flashpoint really. I guess the AI would never be able to do it.

think about MP...

suddently the chinook spotts an enemy troop... the back door is opened, and 10 guys chutes out, while 10 others are firing as wild ducks out the window..... poor enemies....rofl