Co1aUBB.png

Well, after 5 months i finished this project, was a long way and was hard, but glad of what i have achieved. This could not have been completed without Marcin Szałek (Shelter for other ppl), so, thank you for your help.

The information displayed next can be found inside the .rar file; FEATURES:

Red Hammer 2: 
-All missions from scratch.
-27 missions
-17 Cutscenes (w/o count the start scenes in the actual missions)
-Easter Eggs in several missions.
-Characters:
1- Guba: Playable.
2- Colonel Eusev (Regular Army): No Playable, controllable.
3- Major Doskij (Spetsnaz): No Playable, controllable.
4- Captain Kornikov (Air Force): Playable.
5- Lieutenant Lukin (Spetsnaz): Playable.
6-Lieutenant Volkov (Cavalry): Playable
7-Lieutenant Dukov (VDV): Playable
8-Sergeant Vasilev (Spetsnaz): No Playable, controllable.
9-Sergeant Ivanov (Spetsnaz): No Playable, controllable.
10-Sergeant Rebrov (Spetsnaz): No Playable, controllable.
-Missions type:
A-Infantry Missions: 1
5 missions
B-Tank Missions: 2 missions
C-Air Missions: 4 missions
-Idioms: 
-Spanish & English (Polish is not available for now)

Resistance Remastered: 
-Scenes glitches fixed.
-New ending
-All missions/cutscenes modified.
-New equipment (weapons) 
-New vehicles (tanks and cars in missions) 
-Fixed spanish subtitles in some missions. 
-Callsings are now showed properly; ex: BlackWood, Tiger, Hawk.
-Idioms: 
-English, French, Italian, Spanish & German.

Red Hammer Remastered:
-Fixed the time btw dialogues. 
-Fixed glitches.
-Add 1 easter egg. 
-Add 1 mission
-Removed 2 missions. 
-Changed the final of 1 mission. 
-Some briefings from missions are only available in Spanish & English. Too much to translate to make Italian, French and German. Sorry. 
-Fixed spanish subtitles in some missions. 
-New intros has been added.
-Callsings are now showed properly; ex: Eagle, Roman, Ivan.
-Idioms: 

1985 - Cold War Crisis Remastered: 
-Fixed all glitches (like the chat in the tower of the castle btw David and the leader of the resistance).
-Changed 1 end of a scene.
-Changed several endings of missions.
-Added a new cutscene
-New equipment (weapons)
-New objetives in missions (some missions)
-Fixed problems related with view distance (the original campaign was developed to be played under 500ms, playing with 1k or more will destroy friendlies units or make your fail the mission)
-Added 1 easter egg.
-Callsings are now showed properly; ex: NATO Command, HOUDAN Command, November, SwordFish.
-Idioms: 

Extra Comment: The only version compatible with the campaigns is 1.99 (others can give you glitchs as fuck) , you will need 2 addons as well (voicerh and editor102) these 2 does not affect your gameplay, both in the .rar. 
Other thing, play the campaign WITHOUT MODS/ADDONS THAT MODIFIES THE GAMEPLAY, animations, effects, AI enhancement can ruin the experience and make you fail objetives or missions.
Also, play in cadet, veteran will stuck you because the waypoints are not showed.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3vohaod1sd8u77n/RH2+Project+RELEASE+Day+6+Month+11+Year+2017+.rar

• Like 8

9Kg0A3P.jpg

#ChangeLog 1985R:

-Airboune and Air Assault modified.
-Mission Flashpoint modified and fixed.
-Mission 08 Defender modified.
-Red Dawn Modified.
-Cutscene "XX00Grounds" modified.
-Mission Air Superiority modified.
-Continuity ( time-scheme) fixed in some missions. 
-Mission Montignac must fall modified.
-Mission Return to Eden Modified.

#ChangeLog RHR:

-Mission Air Rescue modified.
-Mission Tank Attack (10) modified.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/14emyahb0onia8r/RH HotPatch RHR %26 1985R Day 15 Month 11 Year 2017.rar

WARNING: THIS LINK ↑ DOES NOT HAVE RH2 CAMPAIGN, SP MISSIONS OR RESISTANCE CAMPAIGN. Download from the first link in the main topic and then, download from this one and remplace. If you already have the main files downloaded, you can download from this link and remplace. 

Edited by Sebastian Heisenberg
I messed up with the links. :/ my bad.
  • Like 4

Someone needs to spread the word about this! Maybe a short promotional trailer? I haven't known about such an amazing remake for the past week up until an hour ago when my friend told me about this!

Just now, Marc13Bautista said:

Someone needs to spread the word about this! Maybe a short promotional trailer? I haven't known about such an amazing remake for the past week up until an hour ago when my friend told me about this!

Yea, i was going to but my PC is too shit to record something, and if i do will be lagging as fuck (under 25 fps). 

This guy made a video about a SP mission from the pack (Mission 04: "The 'Lil Movie"): 

Maybe some day i will have a good pc and record a nice trailer (post trailer :dozingoff: ) for the project.

Such AMAZING job Sebastian!!

Directed from steam Arma: CWA forum, after I read this I registered forum account in order to post here and appreciate your work.

Having played OFP for so many years, this is the most outstanding job I ever seen. It brings me back to middle school age. So good, excellent! I will let my OFP friends know about this!!

Btw, there is one thing that I noticed. The rar file extracts very slow dispite that the file size is small. I suggest you re-compress it using a low compression ratio. 300M is really nothing for today's internet speed, but extracting for 2-3 minutes is too long to wait.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JUDADIAO said:

Such AMAZING job Sebastian!!

Directed from steam Arma: CWA forum, after I read this I registered forum account in order to post here and appreciate your work.

Having played OFP for so many years, this is the most outstanding job I ever seen. It brings me back to middle school age. So good, excellent! I will let my OFP friends know about this!!

Btw, there is one thing that I noticed. The rar file extracts very slow dispite that the file size is small. I suggest you re-compress it using a low compression ratio. 300M is really nothing for today's internet speed, but extracting for 2-3 minutes is too long to wait.

That means a lot for me, after many hours and months developing, i really appreciate comments like yours :) 

giphy.gif

On 2017/11/27 at 6:10 PM, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

That means a lot for me, after many hours and months developing, i really appreciate comments like yours :) 

giphy.gif

Although I am eagering for the new RHII, I decided to play campaigns according to the publish time line. So I start from 1985 CWC, then Resistance, and RH 1&2.

Currently playing 1985 CWC now. Finally we won't be repelled by those russion T-80s in the second combat mission. This makes me feel good haha. The mission Incursion made me frustrated at several tries since the guards at the front door always see me no matter what I act. At my 6th try the truck came and took the guards away, the officer also went the other direction, after which I finally sneaked into the house and finish the mission. I still do not know what triggers the truck to take the guards away.

I am looking for the eastern eggs but have not got a clue. Maybe you can reveal some hints later on?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JUDADIAO said:

Although I am eagering for the new RHII, I decided to play campaigns according to the publish time line. So I start from 1985 CWC, then Resistance, and RH 1&2.

Currently playing 1985 CWC now. Finally we won't be repelled by those russion T-80s in the second combat mission. This makes me feel good haha. The mission Incursion made me frustrated at several tries since the guards at the front door always see me no matter what I act. At my 6th try the truck came and took the guards away, the officer also went the other direction, after which I finally sneaked into the house and finish the mission. I still do not know what triggers the truck to take the guards away.

I am looking for the eastern eggs but have not got a clue. Maybe you can reveal some hints later on?

You need to wait my friend, if you play in cadet the waypoint will put you in the right direction always. 

About Easter Eggs: 

1985: 

Cutscene "After Years", is really noticeable. TIP: Angelina.

Red Hammer: 

Cutscene before the mission Malden Invasion when you need to destroy both vulcans. It's kinda noticeable the easter egg. TIP: SF soldier.

Red Hammer II: 

Mission 10, when you are undercover (there is an easter egg in a farmhouse).

Mission 22, but i need to warn you, OBEY the text that appears on your screen when you find it out, because if you have anyone near you it's not gonna be good.  The easter eggs is a house (the house is hidden and not in the villages)

Those are the ones who i can remember, if there are more i need to check it out again.

9 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Nice! You remastered Pathfinder to become much more uh.... simpe! Enjoying the campaigns so far!

Yes, i always thought that mission was a deadly trap, same with Combined Arms. Attack from a mountain to low ground with zero protection is not good. Most of the time your squadron is massacred.

2 hours ago, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

Yes, i always thought that mission was a deadly trap, same with Combined Arms. Attack from a mountain to low ground with zero protection is not good. Most of the time your squadron is massacred.

Yep. That's the problem I've always had with that mission... This project also works freaking amazing (and no issues thus far) with the ExtendedFX mod! https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202140-extended-effects/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Yep. That's the problem I've always had with that mission... This project also works freaking amazing (and no issues thus far) with the ExtendedFX mod! https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202140-extended-effects/

That's cool, i don't recommend mods because can give you fails in some parts, not always of course but just to avoid the problem i don't recommend them, but anyone can use mods if their want at their own discretion.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

That's cool, i don't recommend mods because can give you fails in some parts, not always of course but just to avoid the problem i don't recommend them, but anyone can use mods if their want at their own discretion.

Very true. I got a few cases where the BMP-2 seemed to be indestructible (has to do with saving on the go I guess). Just completed the CWC campaign and man was it so new. Red Dawn seemed to have changed a lot... went off to kill the SCUD and boats first before heading for Guba with a commandeered T72 (and later a T80 I found parked in a base). Very different from my normal playthrough (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marc13Bautista/recommended/65790

Also, love the cutscene and easter egg additions... Angelina trying to assassinate Gastosvki... heh. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Very true. I got a few cases where the BMP-2 seemed to be indestructible (has to do with saving on the go I guess). Just completed the CWC campaign and man was it so new. Red Dawn seemed to have changed a lot... went off to kill the SCUD and boats first before heading for Guba with a commandeered T72 (and later a T80 I found parked in a base). Very different from my normal playthrough (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marc13Bautista/recommended/65790

Also, love the cutscene and easter egg additions... Angelina trying to assassinate Gastosvki... heh. 

I never did it that way.

I take the 5 Ton (or the Ural if we play in the original) and i drive to Guba HQ, avoid the T80 by going offroad in the opposite side and when i reach the UAZ i order everyone eject and i order 3 soldiers with carl gustavs to watch the road for armoreds, and doing this so fast that i can easily become flash, i kill the officer and both spetsnaz before they disembark, i shoot to the tire so guba will disembark as well and there is, Guba captured, then the T80 will come and the AT Squad will take care of him. 

(There is a cheat that you can do with Guba, i don't removed it because nobody knows but i gonna tell you: Get in the truck after the T80 that comes after the cinematic, order Guba to get in as driver ((but remember to get in as passenger first)) and then order your others teammembers to board, then order to Guba to drive to the scud and he will go w/o being shoot in the way by enemy tanks because he is in "captive" mode, nobody will shoot him, no west or east troops.)

After that i order everyone to board the truck as well with Guba (Other thing here, in the new campaign ((mine)) you will be supported by 2 A10s and M2A2+Infantry and a few MBT's, you can let Guba there guarded by those troops and 1 of your squadron).

I take offroad to the southern base and go straight to the northen part of Kolgujev, passing near the beach to avoid any soviet encounter. Again, near the forest i cross offroad and there is the SCUD Launcher ((in the remastered has 1 new random place to show up so... carefull)).

Doing this way is very difficult because you can't crash or slow down, if you slow down something like this can happen:

A: Guba will let the base and you will arrive too late, you won't be able to catch him in the URAL if he rides the UAZ.

B: The SCUD will be launched.because you have a time started from the beginning of the mission.

C: Enemy units patrolling the area can catch you if you are too late, engagin them will slow down too much as result: A & B.

I know about the hinds but as a professional pilot that way is too easy (besides i did that many times and i need new ways to win this mission w/o the hind).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

I never did it that way.

I take the 5 Ton (or the Ural if we play in the original) and i drive to Guba HQ, avoid the T80 by going offroad in the opposite side and when i reach the UAZ i order everyone eject and i order 3 soldiers with carl gustavs to watch the road for armoreds, and doing this so fast that i can easily become flash, i kill the officer and both spetsnaz before they disembark, i shoot to the tire so guba will disembark as well and there is, Guba captured, then the T80 will come and the AT Squad will take care of him. 

(There is a cheat that you can do with Guba, i don't removed it because nobody knows but i gonna tell you: Get in the truck after the T80 that comes after the cinematic, order Guba to get in as driver ((but remember to get in as passenger first)) and then order your others teammembers to board, then order to Guba to drive to the scud and he will go w/o being shoot in the way by enemy tanks because he is in "captive" mode, nobody will shoot him, no west or east troops.)

After that i order everyone to board the truck as well with Guba (Other thing here, in the new campaign ((mine)) you will be supported by 2 A10s and M2A2+Infantry and a few MBT's, you can let Guba there guarded by those troops and 1 of your squadron).

I take offroad to the southern base and go straight to the northen part of Kolgujev, passing near the beach to avoid any soviet encounter. Again, near the forest i cross offroad and there is the SCUD Launcher ((in the remastered has 1 new random place to show up so... carefull)).

Doing this way is very difficult because you can't crash or slow down, if you slow down something like this can happen:

A: Guba will let the base and you will arrive too late, you won't be able to catch him in the URAL if he rides the UAZ.

B: The SCUD will be launched.because you have a time started from the beginning of the mission.

C: Enemy units patrolling the area can catch you if you are too late, engagin them will slow down too much as result: A & B.

I know about the hinds but as a professional pilot that way is too easy (besides i did that many times and i need new ways to win this mission w/o the hind).

Haha well, this adds much more fun to this mission! I did notice the A10s flying around and was pretty amazed! I was dumbfounded when I didn't find Guba near his car on the first try so I just decided to destroy his boats (thinking that destroying these boats would mean he can't escape) and lucky enough, I found the SCUD by a nearby house. I pretty much just went RAMBO with the parked tanks on the south-west part of the island since I wasn't able to find a helo. I did notice that Guba's car gets surrounded too easily by an M60 and a heck ton of troops, which kinda removes option A for me as the friendlies will just chase him around...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marc13Bautista said:

Haha well, this adds much more fun to this mission! I did notice the A10s flying around and was pretty amazed! I was dumbfounded when I didn't find Guba near his car on the first try so I just decided to drive over to where his boats are and lucky enough, I found the SCUD by a nearby house. I pretty much just went RAMBO with the parked tanks on the south-west part of the island since I wasn't able to find a helo.

That will work too.

dnno.gif

Au Revoir Soshana.... oh, wrong movie.

• Haha 1

On 2017/12/1 at 7:10 PM, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

You need to wait my friend, if you play in cadet the waypoint will put you in the right direction always. 

About Easter Eggs: 

1985: 

Cutscene "After Years", is really noticeable. TIP: Angelina.

Red Hammer: 

Cutscene before the mission Malden Invasion when you need to destroy both vulcans. It's kinda noticeable the easter egg. TIP: SF soldier.

Red Hammer II: 

Mission 10, when you are undercover (there is an easter egg in a farmhouse).

Mission 22, but i need to warn you, OBEY the text that appears on your screen when you find it out, because if you have anyone near you it's not gonna be good.  The easter eggs is a house (the house is hidden and not in the villages)

Those are the ones who i can remember, if there are more i need to check it out again.

LOL I skipped that cutscene. Replayed it and saw Angelina attempted shooting Gastavski through the window. Hmm, did she survive from Guba's shot?

1 hour ago, JUDADIAO said:

LOL I skipped that cutscene. Replayed it and saw Angelina attempted shooting Gastavski through the window. Hmm, did she survive from Guba's shot?

Obviously not, an easter eggs has nothing to do with the campaign, she actually is dead but appears there like a joke, you know?

On 08.11.2017 at 12:56 AM, Sebastian Heisenberg said:

Red Hammer 2:

A short review from me:

- bad language in hint messages

- colonel would never personally participate in risky operations

- colonel would never drive a car himself 

- VERY ANNOYING mission type "your squad must survive". OFP AI is not designed for this and I can't leave them behind because "You are too far from your squad". This moronic mission type means instant -endmission.

- stupid missions in the darkness. I hated that in vainlla and now it's here

- Su-25 missions. In OFP engine when you load a save and you are in a plane the gear remains down due to engine bug so the plane instantly falls on the ground.

- In a Su-25 patrol mission AI controlled plane crashes into a mountain and mission ends

-There is more autism when you are ordered to take off and destroy oncoming boats in a limited mission area. You can't maneuver and either instantly crash or boats take the island.

- cutscenes are a thing of the past. They are too long and most of them are boring and annoying. It was funny in 2001 nowadays I would replace this antique with fast static image slideshow or something.

- when you are using -endmission there is a funny penalty cutscene but bad language ruins it.

In general it's 6/10, because some missions and ideas are kinda decent.

Some advice for OP:

- always refer to real operations and their descriptions to ensure authenticity

- use neutral or army language

- end mission so that would instantly go to briefing without stuff happening in the background without player's control

- remove a condition to "kill everyone"

- replace "your squad must survive" with a godmode script for those soldiers. When they are heavily wounded just loop a wounded animation on them and an ability to quick restart without having to replay the whole mission.

- AVOID plane missions or add bigger range/ remove AI planes / allow more time for them.

- add dynamic enemy spawn via DAC

- add Splatterblood (gore mod) or some other good scripts from the community

- add artillery missions when player must use map to direct artillery

Good luck on your projects!

2 hours ago, lhstler said:

A short review from me:

- bad language in hint messages

- colonel would never personally participate in risky operations

- colonel would never drive a car himself 

- VERY ANNOYING mission type "your squad must survive". OFP AI is not designed for this and I can't leave them behind because "You are too far from your squad". This moronic mission type means instant -endmission.

- stupid missions in the darkness. I hated that in vainlla and now it's here

- Su-25 missions. In OFP engine when you load a save and you are in a plane the gear remains down due to engine bug so the plane instantly falls on the ground.

- In a Su-25 patrol mission AI controlled plane crashes into a mountain and mission ends

-There is more autism when you are ordered to take off and destroy oncoming boats in a limited mission area. You can't maneuver and either instantly crash or boats take the island.

- cutscenes are a thing of the past. They are too long and most of them are boring and annoying. It was funny in 2001 nowadays I would replace this antique with fast static image slideshow or something.

- when you are using -endmission there is a funny penalty cutscene but bad language ruins it.

In general it's 6/10, because some missions and ideas are kinda decent.

-Don't be so triggered about "bad language", 'cuz is only a text in a game, and does not affect you in any way. 

-Guba is not a normal Colonel, everyone is different, personality, decisions, ways to do something, if he wants to get back in the field, he will do it w/o hesitate.
Remember that Guba is not acting under a Soviet Gov, he is the commander and chief there, he takes his own responsabilities and if he wants to risk his
 life because he wants to do things to his way, he will do it at anycost. Also, like Charles Étinne said once "If you want something done right, do it yourself".

-Same here, Guba is Guba. Also, there are times when you are transported by a driver

-Well, you fix that really easy, keeping your AI alive, being a real commander, lone wolf =/= win. 

-It is. 

-Never happened to me. 

-That wouldn't happen if you keep formation in column or line. If you go TOO close to the SU25, he will try to avoid crash and he will crash against the ground, keep your distance. 

-Autism? ok... seems like you are kinda pissed off. I have done that mission many times and you have enought time to maneuver. Identify the boats that are approaching to the coast and go for them first. The coast guard will distract the others with supressive fire.

-No they are not, you can press space to avoid them if you don't like them. Thats why i added cinematic on the intro section.

-Again the "bad language", same response. 

;;;;

About your advices:

I don't know what you mean with authenticity but the name of every operation is displayed on the top of the notepad, u must know that, i supose.
Most of the times there is a blackscreen for 5 secs and then the mission ends.
Don't think so, nobody must survive.
That is a easy way to lone wolf players. 
If you do what is needed to do, the missions w/ aicrafts are really easy. 
I prefeer the units already spawned, i have more control.

;;;

You must play the campaign in ArmA CWA - 1.99 w/o files modification=(version 1.99 but files in 1.96 or something like that), also, no addons, that modifies the gameplay, that will affect a lot the campaign, and not in a good way. I already said it many times, but people still playing w/ addons and losing or asking why they fail in some missions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did not want to offend you and I apologize if I did. And yes, I was kind of annoyed because of some missions :)

Authenticity = how things actually happen in "real life". However, it s your scenario so it's up to you anyway...

Oh and Notepad is good and I love the music from Blitzkrieg (but I would disable other tabs because when you click there the music stops)...

Finished the remastered Resistance. Fantastic new ending! Finally our hero Victor stays alive and can taste the victory! I have been dreaming of this for years. Thank you for make it real.

I hope Liz and Tasmanian Devil would not have to be sacrificed but nothing can always be good ending. And yes it is unlikely we will know the real identity of Tasmanian.

Will move on to RH and RHII. Full of expectation.

• Thanks 1