Hi everybody ! :D 

Im glad to show you here after some months of development the 0.3 version of ARMA H HOUR !

Link : http://www.moddb.com/mods/arma-h-hour

Link to photoshttp://www.moddb.com/mods/arma-h-hour/images

Link to downloadhttp://www.moddb.com/mods/arma-h-hour/downloads

What is ARMA H HOUR ?

This mod has for goal to reproduce the universe of Arma 3, already close to C&C Generals realist universe. Play and see the Arma 3 game from another angle of view with this mod that can complete the background of Arma 3 licence.

What do i need to play this mod ? 

You need Command & Conquer Generals and Command & Conquer Zero Hour installed on your computer. Then, download the mod and install in the game directory (generally its C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Zero Hour. 

Start the game and enjoy !

PS : you can find the game here its a fan website : https://command-conquer-hq.wixsite.com/cachq

Is there a storyline ?

Yes there is but it will be deployed after the modding phase done.

Story :

We are one month after the earthquake of Altis and the global assault of CSAT forces on Altis. After have got informations from Kerry, that could escape of Altis by chopper, NATO decides to send the Foxhound Strike Force (FSF), that is the main operationnal division of NATO in southern europe area, to retaliate and take back the two islands of Altis and Stratis. Their objectives are simples : capture all facilities that can contain the new earthquake bomb prototype, take back strategic bases and neutralize CSAT Forces.

"We have to do this, for all Aegis Task Force members"

Features in game 

Factions

-NATO - Foxhound Strike Force (FSF) / BLUFOR
-UN - International Development & Aid Project (IDAP) / BLUFOR
-CSAT - Harpass Battlegroup (17HB) / REDFOR
-AAF - Liberation Group of Sporades Thraces (LGST) / GREENFOR

Their Goals

-FSF : Strategic force sent to take back Stratis and Altis
-IDAP : Special group sent to protect and help population 
-17HB : Special battalion of CSAT Forces that has for goal to keep Altis and Stratis
-LGST : rebels from Altis population that can be hostile or friendly, depending to their interests

Ingame modifications

The goal of the mod is to have the most objects replicated from the original Arma 3 game. In the beginning, the more stable features will be NATO/CSAT/GUERILLA/CIVILIAN buildings. In a second time, units will be edited to be closer to Arma 3.

However obviously, like Arma 3 do not have "C&C compatible" buildings in its gameplay (i mean Strategic Center, War Complex, etc...), all forces buildings will be remade to match with the A3 environnement, even if its not in A3 game.

As you can see on picture, a big work will be done on civilian building to reproduce military and civilian structures, to make the mod immersive, to make you play Arma 3 with another vision, another dimension.

Maps : welcome to stratis !

We want to reproduce Arma 3 with this mod, by the way, we will obviously rebuild by our hands Stratis and Altis island.

Stratis will probably will be one map only but, Altis is pretty big and risk to not fit on map. That is why we risk to split the maps in some parts obviously playable in solo and multi.

Do not hesitate to ask questions ;) the mod is not finished at all but a lot of features are already implanted, according to the photos you can see on Moddb ;)

If people want to help me to dev the mod (making reproductions of stratis/altis, etc.. or make buildings/units.) it would be a pleasure !

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, this looks amazing and I love C&C Generals but uhhhm, this is a C&C Generals mod, not an ArmA 3 mod so I reckon this post is in the wrong (section of the) forums :P

Regardless, well done :)

Aaah fuck sorry bro i posted there but yeah maybe its not the good place :( Moderators can move i didnt know where to place the thread 

Glad you like it ! :D 

Personally, I like it.

I think that a C&C Generals mod that is based off ArmA 3. Should be on BOTH these forums and the ModDB.

ArmA in another light.

I'll give it a whirl soon. :)