FrogMstr

Hide Certain Units from Zeus Operators in Zeus Menu

Right, is it possible to hide specific units from the Zeus menu, so that operators cannot see them to spawn them in. So for example is it possible to hide the 'AT team' from Zeus so they cannot see it as an option to spawn?

Cheers,

On 11/3/2017 at 7:06 AM, FrogMstr said:

Right, is it possible to hide specific units from the Zeus menu, so that operators cannot see them to spawn them in. So for example is it possible to hide the 'AT team' from Zeus so they cannot see it as an option to spawn?

Cheers,

In order to hide groups,  you would have to hide one unit to break the group.

So lets say you wanted to make a group spawnable, and you have disabled everything? You would have to enable all the units and vehicles that make up that group composition to spawn it, and i haven't figured out a way to either only show group or only show units.

Here are some examples.

[ getAssignedCuratorLogic player, ["ModuleFlareWhite_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareYellow_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareGreen_F",0.02]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;

This will make it so your zeus interface can only spawn these 3 things, everything else will be thrown out.

So if you wanted to, you could just grab all the cfg vehicle classes you want them to be able to spawn, and individually set their prices. I know that sounds tedious, i currently am trying to find a way that will utilize the config and just automatically do it.

myCurator addEventHandler [
		"CuratorObjectRegistered",
		{
			_classes = _this select 1;
			_costs = [];
			{
				_cost = if (_x isKindOf "rhsusf_hmmwe_base" or (_x isKindOf "rhsusf_infantry_army_base")
				or (_x isKindOf "Module_F")) then {[true,0]} else {[false,0]};
				_costs = _costs + [_cost];
			} forEach _classes; // Go through all classes and assign cost for each of them
			_costs
		}
	];

Using Cfg Class trees, you can plug them into the isKindOf area, and can build your list of assets by doing that. This code sets everything i want to being free, and everything that isn't what i called to hidden. Eventually i want to figure out how to set individual prices or try and combine it with the default costs module.

What ever you do, don't look at cost tables, because that is just a whole nother hell that you will waste significant amount of time trying to figure out, It just doesn't make sense at all. :( lol Unless someone on these forums wants to call me out on it, and show me a whole world of easy zeus asset balancing.

As for using the second Method, place arma 3 units that are part of the same faction / mod, and look at their config. They will usually have Inheritance, and that is what you are going to use to grab all the units that are similar. For instance if you wanted all men, then it would just be isKindOf Man, If you wanted just blufor it would be SoldierWB or something. Usually all mods and vanilla have a base class of a soldier or vehicle that you can pull to get all the variations.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, sprucewaine said:

[ getAssignedCuratorLogic player, ["ModuleFlareWhite_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareYellow_F",0.02,"ModuleFlareGreen_F",0.02]] call BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;

I'm still trying to work out where to put this. At the moment I cant see to get this to work.