Sign in to follow this  
TYsiEK

V-22 osprey project

I have done some animation in .rtm but i can't test it because i haven't lines from config.cpp to define animation in .rtm played by press new action. And for this moment i don't know if my new .rtm is working with velka vrtule and mala vrtule selections .

If you need to convert the animator into the english language I've done that for free using the babelfish website.

Animations generally -------------------- OFP stores its models in * p3d files. These model files possess so-called components (or SELECT ion), these summarize several surfaces or points under a name. So that the models can be animated, OFP stores the animations under the own file format * rtm. In this format each animation step (Frame) has first a date (time step), these must between 0 and 1 lie. The time step is multiplied then later by the total period of the animation (out config or description).

In each Frame each component and by it each Vertex are multiplied by a transformation matrix.

OFP Anim particularly ---------------- This version still is in the beta stage. Comments, suggestions and criticism on: Dschulle@aef kampagne.de The following lines are to represent a short introduction. Planned soon if possible a Tutorial is to be brought out.

Generally only models can be loaded at present from Oxy or that demo (MLOD format). Animations (* RTM) would have to go also out of the normal play. REAR: Hint's to respective user surfaces are indicated at the bottom left hand corner in the status border. (Mouse Button, RMB LMB left - right Mouse Button)

To the beginning it is meaningfully first a model over the menu to load (main menue >File >Load Anim...). Models, which placed in front "mc _ *", are "Motion of Capture" models. With such a model all Personenanims can be regarded and worked on. ("mc vojake2.p3d "is in the Zip)

The main interaction takes place over the TreeView within the upper, left range: - through it click on the eye, the respective component is made un-/sichtbar (effects, if yellow arrow stands on "Visible Components") - a ' A ' in the color box means that the component in the animation is used

With the slidegate valve beside the arrows the announcement of the Vertexes can be switched on and off. Over the right mouse button a PopUpMenue is available. Now one should load an animation over the menu (can later also from the file cunning ruse selected werden(Window >FileBrowser)). In the Zip is a run animation (bezbeh.rtm). Afterwards at the best one first times at the bottom left hand corner on Play. Now the animation in the 4 opinion windows should run off. Play stop.

The individual animation steps can be selected as follows: 1) direct over the slidegate valve 2) by selection from the time step list 3) over the arrows beside "Selected" (indicates the current animation step)

To the editing possibilities: ------------------------------- DELETE deletes the current animation step INSERT AFTER... a copy of the current animation step makes and adds it behind the current one a RESET deletes the transformation matrix this Frames (NOTE: no Undo possible!wink.gif UNLOAD ANIMATION the current animation rejected NEW ANIMATION provides a new animation to change recommended with person animations an existing. EDIT makes an editing possible of the current Frames

PIVOT and Linking ---------------- OFPAnim has forward kinetics. That is, for each component there is a local drehzentrum = pivot (joints). In addition the relationship can be indicated, in which the components are connected. The Hierachie results from the indention of the tree structure.

The pivots can be moved, by pressing first "CHANGE pivot" and then with selected component and pressed shift key with the left mouse button the small yellow cross in the 3 ISO opinions twists. The Linking can be changed by Drag'n drop within the tree, and/or over the Popup menu (move one level UP).

After changing, can be stored these info. then. (save pivot and Linking...) If for a similar component (soldier) under another name pivot and Linking info. are stored already, this can be loaded over "load pivot and Linking...". (afterwards do not store forgotten)

EDIT --- When pressing on Edit comes 1 new panel, which serves with 3 slidegate valves (X, y, z) for the interaction. At the disposal to 3 automatic controllers are for X, Y and Z which these cause depend on the position of the above slidegate valve, thus either ROTATION or TRANSLATION. As long as the automatic controllers are expenditure-steered, and/or turn the selected components shift.

The Button ABSOSULT/RELATIVE indicates, which drehzentrum is to be used. In the position RELATIVE turns each selected component around the pivot of the up-to-date superordinate, selected component. With ABSOLUTE the drehzentrum is in the "world origin". With MOVE all components should be selected (except one wants to peel the arm off;))

If one made a gross error, then one can put the selected components back over RESTORE. If the Frame is finished, he is accepted with APPLY CHANGE or rejected with cancel. If one has a Anim finished, she can be stored over SAVE AS... in the menu...

"totally move" indicates, how much itself the model altogether waerend the whole animation in which direction moved (if x, y, z = 0, then moves the animation on the place).

Remarks ---------- The models must actually be korregiert around a minimum offset. This can be found out in Oxy over LAND MARKS (1 Vertex). This must actually be entered in "model offset from centers" (so ok in addition, looks?!wink.gif

So long... Dschulle ************************************* * Special THX 2 OFPInternals 4 Help * *************************************

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Dec. 30 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think they already known that  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Vixer think about it in every time wink.gif . I have done my animations and i don't need translated program. I need some define in config.cpp to run my new rtm animation by press some action in game .

Just do what cornhelium said u know with the blades moving up and down with the command of flaps up/down. The f16 or something like that did it beacuse the wings would fold in when u clicked flaps up so just do it that way!? confused.gif

It's wrong way. The problem is about multiple animation limitation smile.gif . When i group all flaps with rotors then rotors or flaps will not work.

wel for all that want to know how to work with the animator program go to this site WARNING you need to register fist to acces this board but it will be great and you will learn lots more.

Greetz from conrad Dennis

Da Conrad?