Madin

massive fps degradation after 15-30min (with/without mods) even after leave server (low fps in menu/editor)

As in title. Recent i discovered with my group and our own server (i7 6700k, so not problem here) that fps slowly takes down after couple of minutes, probably tied to units count. At start we have 50-70fps, and after a test fight (with disabled damage for us) in 15-30 minutes we all have 20-30fps, and after a while it goes down to 5-15fps! No matter if we play with mods or not. It stays at low fps even if i remove every unit on the map, disconnect from the server etc. still low fps in menu/editor, for everyone on the server. Its just arma being arma, or what the hell is going on? Its frustrating af, make me wanna unistall this game and throw the server out of the window.

I have the same problem but my fps start already at 30-35 and then reach 10-12 at some points.. what could we do about it?

just test it again, with 10 people on server. Every 10 minutes we got minus 5-10 fps after each restart mission.