Sign in to follow this  
hanizelena

Halloween event

Hello mercenaries!

There's several pieces of great news in the upcoming Argo update I would like to share with you.

Immediately after starting the game, you will realize the biggest change from the previous version: There's new call for gamers - Monthly Challenge. The point is pretty simple: Each month there'll be one new challenge featuring one of the current game modes or indeed an existing one with preset loadouts. This scenario will only be available for a limited time and once finished, we'll announce the best players of the month.The best players will be rewarded not only with everlasting glory, but also with many cosmetic rewards (like unique ingame assets, weaponry, skins, etc) specially created for you. And for everyone else, there'll be another monthly challenge to beat them right next month ;)

The first and very special Monthly Challenge is tied to our Halloween event and is called the Witch Hunt. Witch Hunt is a Halloween themed asymmetrical 1vs5 game mode, in which one player takes on the role of Witch - a stealthy semi-invisible infiltrator tasked with locating and capturing three out of five terminals. This task is not made easy on him, as he is being constantly tracked down by the other players, the Hunters. The Witch starts off invisible, and is only revealed for a short amount of time when the player shoots his weapon. To help Hunters locate the Witch, they'll be informed periodically about the Witch's approximate location and will know whenever the Witch captures a terminal. Witch Hunt scenario should be quick and filled with tension, probably most enjoyed when played with friends. 

Halloween event teaser

Added to that, we've prepared unique Halloween assets for this event. There are stylish balaclavas, bandanas, a special Halloween version of offroad Jack O'Flame, orca On Fire or favorite weaponry - Mk-I EMR aka Pumpkin Pie, AK-12 aka Bloodstained or SPAR-16S aka Toxic. The assets will be available on the store only for a certain time - from the release of the monthly challenge until November 6th, so do not hesitate if you want to be part of it. After that period has ended, the assets are going to be available only via the Steam Marketplace. I didn't mention that yet? All the Halloween assets, and even things from the "I went to Cologne and all I got was this DLC" package, are now available on the Steam Marketplace. You may even sell items you no longer enjoy to other players. Why would you even have such items? You can win various packages in the monthly challenges, keep the best and share the rest.

I hope you like this news, now stop talking and get yourself prepared for the best Halloween hunt :)

I can't wait to see you ingame, witches and hunters!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this