IIIRSIII

Banned for killing allies.

Dear developers , please publish the rules ban for the killing of allies. Now it is absolutely not clear how it works.

Yesterday I was in one battle killed twice player "jazzfilm", he specially came out on the fire line and strongly provoked me. A few hours later I was banned for it. I was locked for over 14 hours.

Today I accidentally killed a player on my team and after one hour I was banned again.

You want to make it work that way ? -500 points not enough?

You want to the few players who played in Argo and those who are new in Argo , never came in game?

I read the previous post, I realized it was a mistake.

But the question remains: "How does it work?"

24 minutes ago, BIS_Wizard said:

Здравствуйте,

мы сожалеем о последнем обновлении, которое у нас (точнее, у меня) случайно опубликованы неправильный набор правил запрета на производственные серверы, в результате чего некоторые пользователи были преждевременно запрещены для чересчур групповых убийств. 

Система исправлена, и теперь отменены запреты.

Вы убиваете команду слишком много, вы получаете запрет.

Thank you for your comprehensive answer.

I'm not sure what question to address. But I can't not to take advantage.

I see that the developers in this patch fixed the scoring system in the link. Now points are not awarded if the player is not on the main.

Sometimes happens that the glasses generally is not charged, for example if I was killed on the Maine, or the round is over when I stood on the main.

So intended or a bug?

2 часа назад, BIS_Wizard сказал:

Привет, не могли бы вы переформулировать предложение и / или опубликовать его на своем родном языке, я не понимаю, что вы говорите.

Я нарисовал это)

Спойлер

NIVaMUY.png

Если я буду писать на родном языке, будет еще более непонятно. Проблема не в словах, а в построении предложений. Я думаю на другом языке, привык излагать свои мысли по другому.

Но давайте попробуем.

До патча 1.05 была проблема с начислением очков за прибывание на захваченном мейне. Иногда очки не начислялись сразу же после прекращения захвата мейна, а в тот момент когда ты нажимал "возрождение". Т.е можно было просто ждать и получать очки (игра все это время думала что ты находишься на мейне). Когда в патче 1.04 переделали систему возрождения и игрок перестал совершать самоубийство, если он не нажал возрождение во время раунда, стало возможным бездействовать до самого конца боя (10, 15, 20 минут). Возрождаешься перед самым концом матча и получаешь много очков, как будто ты все это время (10, 15, 20 минут) стоял на мейне.

Edited by IIIRSIII

3 hours ago, BIS_Wizard said:

IIIRSIII said:

Sometimes happens that the glasses generally is not charged, for example if I was killed on the Maine, or the round is over when I stood on the main.

BIS_Wizard said:

Hi, could you please reformulate the sentence and/or post it in your native language, I don't understand what you're saying.

I will try reformulate the sentence.

Sometimes happens, that the XP are not added. For example, if I'm was killed on the Maine. Or the round is over, when I stood on the Main.

On 31/10/2017 at 9:01 AM, BIS_Wizard said:

You team-kill too much, you get banned.

That's an answer for kids IMO.

Sometimes 1 TK is already too much and sometimes 5 TKs can be validated and understood by other players.
Bind the "report player" with the TK and that's it.

No need to ban everyone for mistakes, cause there will always be mistakes.

As I already told to your team... Someone just need to get in the fire line of someone he wants to be banned and that's it...
ANOTHER MISTAKE.