Hello! So, i have seen that some missions have a Virtual Arsenal in which there are already some set loadouts, for example, when you get close to it you will get the "Arsenal" option on the mouse wheel menu, but also sometimes you'll find things like "Rifleman"; "AT Soldier", "Pilot" and such, when you select any of them you get a loadout given by the server (not the ones you have saved). I'm trying to do this but i can't get it to work, i know how to export a certain loadout to a text file or to another unit but i have no idea how to make it like that. 

NOTE: I do use CBA_A3 and ACE mods but i guess there should be no problem with that as long as the players joining the server have them as well.

The thing with this is confusing since it is mainly used in zeus missions, whereby the zeus drops down a module and picks the loadouts you and you team are gonna use.

I'm sure there is a way of coding this in the game aldo did I never do and honestly never saw it being done either.

So correct me if i'm wrong but i'm not sure if you can do this inside the editor anyhow...

When you are zeus drop down a module > loadouts > now double click it and you can even set your own custom loadouts for everyone to spawn with.

But you have to be ingame (so the mission has to be live already before you can do this)

To see an arsenal in the game itself you just use this line in the init of any object.

On 16-7-2014 at 8:52 AM, moricky said:

No need to complicate things too much. In order to add a box with everything available, simply put the following code to init field of the box:

["AmmoboxInit",[this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;
As mentioned, more info can be found on Biki: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arsenal

Unit Init:

this addEventHandler ["respawn", {(_this select 0) execVM 'OnPlayerRespawn.sqf'}];

Now if you add that to the init of your units every time they respawn that script will be called.

So if we now make the .sqf and add this into that:

OnPlayerRespawn.sqf

enableSentences FALSE;
enableSaving [FALSE,FALSE];
setviewdistance 1500;
_this enableFatigue true;
removeAllWeapons _this;
removeAllItems _this;
removeAllAssignedItems _this;
removeUniform _this;
removeVest _this;
removeBackpack _this;
removeHeadgear _this;
removeGoggles _this;
_this forceAddUniform "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam";
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {_this addItemToUniform "FirstAidKit";};
_this addVest "V_PlateCarrier1_rgr";
_this addItemToVest "NVGoggles_OPFOR";
_this addItemToVest "muzzle_snds_H";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {_this addItemToVest "100Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag";};
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {_this addItemToVest "9Rnd_45ACP_Mag";};
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {_this addItemToVest "HandGrenade";};
_this addItemToVest "Chemlight_blue";
_this addHeadgear "H_HelmetB_black";
_this addGoggles "G_Combat";
_this addWeapon "arifle_MX_SW_Black_F";
_this addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";
_this addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Holosight_blk_F";
_this addPrimaryWeaponItem "bipod_01_F_blk";
_this addWeapon "hgun_ACPC2_F";
_this addWeapon "Rangefinder";
_this linkItem "ItemMap";
_this linkItem "ItemCompass";
_this linkItem "ItemWatch";
_this linkItem "ItemRadio";
_this linkItem "ItemGPS";
_this setFace "WhiteHead_17";
_this setSpeaker "male04eng";

Now every time he respawns he gets this loadout, you could even use a different .sqf for every soldier to.