Hi. I've been playing all afternoon without problems. I left the game momentarily (I wanted to upload steam screenshots) and when I return I find that my password is no longer saved. I write the password and I can not enter. The message "User is temporarily banned. [0x2000]" appears
Any ideas? Obviously I am an honest player.

Thank you!

Yeah me too. These guys cant get their sh*t together. No idea what I was banned for and they wonder why the servers pop is decreasing. Pitting Level 1 players against level 25 and random crap like this and being unable to respawn. I'm so close to uninstalling this game

Edited by Eagle_Six_One

Yeah me too ;)
It happened when I TKed accidentally at least 3 players (me included). https://imgur.com/neJzTHG

People rush like headless chicken when they see an objective (Combat Patrol).
And I must say that the vehicle exploded really hard, cause obviously I died too (~30m).

Hi guys, this issue was unfortunately caused by maintenance. We did our best and it is fixed now.

• Like 1

There were some issues with Bohemia account on Friday. Sorry for inconveniences.

i Get this every time i get 12+ kills, since i got new better gun i been getting a lot of kills and this pos error pops up saying 1 hour etc its fuging annoying