Please forward to the devs... 

Bugs I found are

- The third slot of Gorka pants make items with % or stacked # turn to zero ("0")

- Zombies that go inside buildings may sometimes go invisible permanently

- Items from secret places (Nuka Cola Car, KV2 Site, Castle, etc.) may disappear after a while even when unexplored beforehand... Best to put them in a case like the frying pan and Engraved Colt .45 (PUBG Crate or Tree)

- Sliding zombies are still sliding (spawned hordes)... 1.2.1 didn't fix this...

- Human survivors may be stuck in the middle of lakes... 1.2.1 didn't fix this...

Suggestions to be forwarded to the devs....

- Let us be able to control our friendly companions! Allow us to change their gear, command them to a spot (so they don't move around like dogs off a leash), and fix their auto-heal capabilities that were promised...

- Increase gas canister chance for Veteran mode... for the love of God... they spawn at a very very low chance...
https://www.reddit.com/r/MiniDayZ/comments/79ev4l/gas_tanks/ 

- Have the radio be able to reveal the underground bunker!

beforehand i using ASUS Zenfone 5 Model T00J, here my report bugs:

1. zooming in and out getting lag when there was bubble word
2. ads sometimes won't play so no gift loot, sometimes play and get loot but not playing the ads
3. sometimes i/zombie can through between wall in house to street
4. water in pet bottle why i feel like dont balance with drunk from pump (someone please check it for me)
5. my camp lost function for storage item, so when i left for scavenge on other city then after i back to camp suddenly all item gone
6. footstep dan gunshot sometimes disappear permanenly and just leaving ambience sound play when there some sound from other app ringing

7. just what it like the picture, maybe i am will going meet god in white space room lol :p23215783_10211199768056729_2229647732271