This seems like it should be so much more simple but this isn't working.  I have a trigger set to

Type - none 

Activation - Any Player

Activation Type - Detected by Opfor 

The trigger will not activate though.  When I change "Activation - Any Player" to "Activation - Blufor" then it works.  Since it says "Activated when any player of the given side satisfies the 'Activation Condition'". Then I assume I have to put something in the "Condition" box.  I tried Blufor, WEST, and SideBLUFOR_F but none of those worked.  Can anybody explain how to make this work?

It doesn't work because you use TYPE, don't use that and it will work.

So trigger: activation - any player ... done

The trigger will not activate though.  When I change "Activation - Any Player" to "Activation - Blufor" then it works.  Since it says "Activated when any player of the given side satisfies the 'Activation Condition'". Then I assume I have to put something in the "Condition" box.  I tried Blufor, WEST, and SideBLUFOR_F but none of those worked.  Can anybody explain how to make this work?

Seems to be a bug, shouldn't work either...

• Confused 1

On 27/10/2017 at 4:25 PM, warhawk373 said:

This seems like it should be so much more simple but this isn't working.  I have a trigger set to

Type - none 

Activation - Any Player

Activation Type - Detected by Opfor 

You're right:

any player detected by Opfor doesn't work (any player is not a side for this case)

blufor detected by opfor works (classic)

then, you can add a condition:  this && {_x in thislist} count allPlayers > 0

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, pierremgi said:

You're right:

any player detected by Opfor doesn't work (any player is not a side for this case)

blufor detected by opfor works (classic)

then, you can add a condition:  this && {_x in thislist} count allPlayers > 0

Ahhh, thanks.  It seems like there should be an option for this instead of having to code it, but I guess that's just me being picky....and a little bit lazy