celludriel

Script manual in maintenance

For the past two days now when I try to lookup a method in the script library I'm getting the maintenance fallback page.  Does anyone know for how long it will stay in maintenance ?  Did they release any news about it ?

• Like 1

is there a wiki mirror for this ?

workaround use the google cache.

hehe nothing specific now, I just need the biki for reference when I'm going to start coding :)

Yeah this is a work by lazy Czechs. Nice work.

JK. Maybe you can use cache by Google or In-Game script commands help (which can be achieved by pressing F1) - these will help you.

Once it's working again, isn't there a way of downloading the entire thing and accessing it offline?

They are finally overhauling the design, implementing a proper search and completing the whole documentation....*joke*

Let's hope it will be online again tomorrow before weekend.

• Haha 2

Hooray for caching.

Having never used google's caching I had to look it up, although it was incredibly easy to get to the biki. But, to save anyone else the trouble, here's a couple of links:

Google - How To Use Cached Links

ArmA 3 Scripting Commands - Cached (24 Oct 2017)

Sorry, I should add that you need to then bring up the cached version of any links you try to click on.

Edited by beno_83au

Bohemia Interactive‏Verified account @bohemiainteract 1h1 hour ago

PSA: We're still working on the update of the Community Wiki (which includes a user migration to Bohemia Accounts). Apologies for the delay!

Copied from Twitter.

• Like 1

Had a php script that fetched all commands and their data from the wiki every now and then. Sadly I forgot to tell it not to update when the wiki doesn't respond.

So its storage is now also empty xD.... damn!

• Sad 2