Sign in to follow this  
warhawk373

Shotguns Wont Break Skeet

I'm currently using the CUP weapons pack and the RHS weapons.  Each have a shotgun, the CUP has the AA12 and the RHS has some pump shotgun.  I'm trying to make a neat training area that has a clay skeet shooting area but only bullets can break them.  I checked to see if it was only addon ammo but that's not the case.  The slugs break them but not the pellets.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Well I'm back to try to answer my own question.  After running some tests it seems as though explosions and shrapnel won't break the clay targets.  I'd be willing to bet that whoever configured the shotguns in the mod somehow made them shoot shrapnel instead of bullets.  If anyone has any other ideas let me know, I would love to be able to shoot skeet with a shotgun in this game.  Maybe Bohemia will release a vanilla shotgun that works.

Shotguns also don't push over pop-up targets. This seems to count for all shotguns from all mods, including the very excellent and fun shotgun from Bnae's Project Infinite.

12 hours ago, roguetrooper said:

Shotguns also don't push over pop-up targets. This seems to count for all shotguns from all mods, including the very excellent and fun shotgun from Bnae's Project Infinite.

Oh I didn't know that.  Yeah I guess it's because the projectiles count as shrapnel or something :down: