Hi everyone

I have one server of arma 3 altis life,  and I would like to know how I can encrypt my mission .pbo

please help me !!!!  because  peoples have already stolen our scripts that our team developed.

thanks guys

@Ze_AwPp  The ArmA community and engine does not support native file encryption.  It hinders progress to the community at large and is only used by BIS to protect some DLCs.

If you have found that another server has taken your content, I recommend working to enforce your copyrights via DCMA.  Being said, since your mission uses BIStudio's materials, contents as well as content and materials from other community contributors, you have no legal claim.  You might have a claim protecting a custom texture or external resource accessed by an addon, but SQF code belongs to BIS and is licenced to the community at large.

The only way to keep your code from being sent to clients is to keep it on the server via a server side addon and remoteexec.  I'll let you figure that out yourself, as its meant to assist in performance, not security.