Micheal_M

Suggestions for Mini DayZ

Here's a little thread for suggestions that you guys could possibly add- after you tackle the bugs of course.

* Huge trader camps (Sort of like communities, which would appear on Island 1)

* Improvised tents

* Multiplayer (Its probably been suggested more times than there are pixels on an entire map)

* Attachments 

* 2 story houses/rooftops

* Good 'ole Makarovs

* Crouching/proning (reduce visibility, increase accuracy)

* More building materials (brick, cinder blocks, etc.) and a better building system.

* More awesomeness!!!

We'd also enjoy smarter AI (bandits take cover behind trees/cars/etc. Chests, and storage things that we could build would sound great. Randomly generated and raidable bandit bases would be amazing.

A change to the grenades would be nice. (I have dropped a few at my feet) 

I suggest having it put in your hand primed then you have to press a specific button like the interact button location. 

It brings up the throw radius and you can press from there. Flares could work the same way. 

Here's another, a lower teir paper and it is money. It can stack to 5 and it takes 3 to make a camp fire. 

Torch (knife damage equivalent) ((Ashwood+paper))  dissappears when used up. 

(tactical?) Torch (Baseball bat+paper) after useing up the fire it returns as a ruined baseball bat.

You can put out the torch at any time but requires a match to light. 

Police Flashlight melee weapon (we need more uses for batteries lol) 

Combinable clothing, things like caps and baklava, army helmet, bandana, gas mask, welding mask. 

1. add stamina bar that can affect your running and your aim (would be great if u just add it on veteran difficult)

2. if we have blade/knife make it can tore clothes and pants into rags

3. make it we can loot from refrigerator,drawer,etc

4. like poeple mention on above me: simple command on friend, like stay close, cover, spread, rest(so he can regain his health), exchange (so can trade his for better armor and weapon)

5. can makeshift rope from rags

6. can makeshift hut just using wood and rope, exemple you have 10 or 15 wood and 3 or 5 rope then combine all item to build makeshift hut 

7. make it item that count as 1 item per slot will be stacked when i have several item on ground like wood or rice or canned beer or zuichin, etc. because when i have 40 zuichin to scroll down item most bottom feel so tiresome

8. make it we can craft, eat, drink from that coloum on left23405757_10211201139771021_4080245581508

On 10/23/2017 at 7:58 AM, Micheal_M said:

Here's a little thread for suggestions that you guys could possibly add- after you tackle the bugs of course.

* Huge trader camps (Sort of like communities, which would appear on Island 1)

* Improvised tents

* Multiplayer (Its probably been suggested more times than there are pixels on an entire map)

* Attachments 

* 2 story houses/rooftops

* Good 'ole Makarovs

* Crouching/proning (reduce visibility, increase accuracy)

* More building materials (brick, cinder blocks, etc.) and a better building system.

* More awesomeness!!!

I think for idea huge trade camp would should better on island 3 or 4