ALPHIVE

Make a install PC version please ! :D

Hi dev team and hi everybody :)

MiniDayZ is just absolutely awesome, im extremely fan of ARMA and DayZ licence and when i travel abroad i would love to able to play on my computer to Mini DayZ, and i know im not alone to think this. Play on phone is boring sometimes and i prefers much more play at Mini DayZ on computer.

So guys, is it possible to have OFFLINE version of the game that you can INSTALL on your computer, to play when we are travelling of anything other ?

It would just so awesome to see you release installer version ...

Thank you dev team !

Hello ALPHIVE!

Currently there are no plans for creating a separate offline PC version of the game because the dev team is now fully focused on updating and improving the mobile version. We will let you all know about new plans for Mini DayZ in future updates and here on forums so stay tuned. If you'd like to share more of your feedback and suggestions we'll be happy if you do. :-)

On 10/22/2017 at 9:12 PM, ALPHIVE said:

Hi dev team and hi everybody :)

MiniDayZ is just absolutely awesome, im extremely fan of ARMA and DayZ licence and when i travel abroad i would love to able to play on my computer to Mini DayZ, and i know im not alone to think this. Play on phone is boring sometimes and i prefers much more play at Mini DayZ on computer.

So guys, is it possible to have OFFLINE version of the game that you can INSTALL on your computer, to play when we are travelling of anything other ?

It would just so awesome to see you release installer version ...

Thank you dev team !

try some Emulators to play MinidayZ and probably MiniDayZ 2 once it release